McCain finally straps on a pair! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCain finally straps on a pair!

1. Why is he a black americian? one of his parents was white. Something smells fishy here.Does the word anticrist mean anything to youall.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Why is he a black americian? one of his parents was white. Something smells fishy here.Does the word anticrist mean anything to youall.

No worries this guy(Obamanation) is NOT ELECTABLE.. thank God. McCain will be the next President.
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Why is he a black americian? one of his parents was white. Something smells fishy here.Does the word anticrist mean anything to youall.

I doubt he is the anti christ but he will do until the real one comes along. He does however seem to have the ability to draw and hold spell bound a lot of non thinking people kind of like a little dictator with a small mustach did in the 1930's and 40's.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

If Obama or Hillary get in, we're SCREWED, period. If McCain gets in, we can at least maintain the gun rights that we currently have and we can concentrate on more important things, like replacing the majority of people who are currently serving in Congress. We can also work on getting rid of some of the anti-Americans currently serving in our state legislatures.

McCain is not my ideal choice for President, but Hillary is twice as bad and Obama is 4x as bad. As great as I think some of their ideas are, Paul and Barr don't stand a chance of being elected and, if they remain on the ballot, will only make it easier for Obama or Hillary to get into office

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I doubt he is the anti christ but he will do until the real one comes along. He does however seem to have the ability to draw and hold spell bound a lot of non thinking people kind of like a little dictator with a small mustach did in the 1930's and 40's.

+1
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    If Obama or Hillary get in, we're SCREWED, period. If McCain gets in, we can at least maintain the gun rights that we currently have and we can concentrate on more important things, like replacing the majority of people who are currently serving in Congress. We can also work on getting rid of some of the anti-Americans currently serving in our state legislatures.

McCain is not my ideal choice for President, but Hillary is twice as bad and Obama is 4x as bad. As great as I think some of their ideas are, Paul and Barr don't stand a chance of being elected and, if they remain on the ballot, will only make it easier for Obama or Hillary to get into office

If McCain gets in, we can at least maintain the gun rights that we currently have

We hope. The reality is we are not real sure about McCane and if he chooses Bloomberg as his VP all bets are off. Kind of like when we elected Bush #1, you know, Mr. "life time member of the NRA", MR. "I believe gun control is being able to hit your target". Have you forgot what the "lesser of two evils" did once in office?

As far as someone not standing a chance of being elected that is what the eastern establishment, NWO leaders want us to believe so that we continue to elected their puppets.
    Last edited by HK4U; 06-04-2008 at 01:26 PM. Reason: spelling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    If Obama or Hillary get in, we're SCREWED, period... McCain is not my ideal choice for President, but Hillary is twice as bad and Obama is 4x as bad. As great as I think some of their ideas are, Paul and Barr don't stand a chance of being elected and, if they remain on the ballot, will only make it easier for Obama or Hillary to get into office

It is funny that you mention that becuase I was watching Fox News coverage last night during the N Dakota and Montana. In one of the screen info pos there was one that said "Gun Owners in Montana were supporting Obama by a wide margin over Hillary". I had to do a double take and read it again and my eyes did not deceive me.

What the HELL is GOING ON IN MONTANA???:boom06: Why the hell would they support a guy that wants to take thier guns???
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12