Barack Obama is ridiculous - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barack Obama is ridiculous

1. Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    actually lets blame partially the home buyer but really it's the lender in my opinion. President Obama just wants to give a little relief.
    Who let the hippie in here?

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    actually lets blame partially the home buyer but really it's the lender in my opinion. President Obama just wants to give a little relief.
    By federal law, the APR, prepay penalties, ARM details and other information is loudly printed in like 5 different places on the mortgage and the realtor documents. They can't have ignored it.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    :y: +1 I agree. I think "jwtollett21" trying to start trouble.

jmho

gf
    Hey guys. While JW and I do not agree on politics most of the time, I assure you he is not just trying to start trouble. He is a good friend of mine and I encouraged him to join this site. He really is a good guy. He, like the rest of us, just has his own opinion on politics. :)
    Last edited by DrDavidM; 06-28-2008 at 08:46 AM.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Thumbs up

Obama to Get the Dems 'Barack' into the Business of Gun Control:
    Barack Obama -- GOA 2008 Presidential Candidates and the Second Amendment

On the Second Amendment, Donít Believe Obama!:
    NRA-ILA :: Legislation

Expose Obama:
    EXPOSEOBAMA.COM

Barack Hussein Obama - Exposed As A Muslim:
    Mike Huckabee for Vice President 2008: Barack Hussein Obama - Exposed As A Muslim

Who is Barack Hussein Obama?:
    The most gun-grabbing, amnesty loving, drivers licenses for illegals, late-term abortion supporting, tax hiking, uber liberal, left wing nut job to ever be elected to congress...
    And a Black Supremacist...
    Mike Huckabee for Vice President 2008: Who is Barack Hussein Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Well anything has got to be better than your current president the W. Now you have Mcbush running who is just a clone and a continuation of what is and what is to come. No insurance for low income family's, further into recession, A war for maybe another 100 years that we are paying biillions for a month in tax dollars, a guy who voted 89 percent of the time with the bush administration, more coruption, easier life for the rich and a harder life for the average joe like me that makes less than 30k a year. Sorry a maverick who claims to be conservative is not the answer for america. I forgot to metion above the highest jobless rate in 40 years probally and making our national deficit more and more.
    Are you serious??? You must be a teenager...

Anyway.... I'll take 6 more Bush terms over 1 BO term.

Quote Originally Posted by MP3Mogul View Post
    Are you serious??? You must be a teenager...

Anyway.... I'll take 6 more Bush terms over 1 BO term.
    MP3Mogul must be an left wing nut job infiltrator, who is on the wrong forum...

the forum for those who want to turn in all their guns and trust the criminals to do the same is on Barack Obama dot com

In case anybody forgot ''W" appointed 2 of the 5 justices that saved the second amendment from the crapper...

And in the last week we have had three 5-4 decisions that we will be impacted on for generations to come TWO OF THEM BAD...

If anybody thinks having two to three more Ruth Ginsberg's on the SCOTUS in the next 4 to 8 years is a good thing, then take a walk back on memory lane and look at all the damage she and her fellow liberal justices did over the last few decades...

I would take a dozen more G.W.Bush terms over one Barack Hussein Obama term...

Expose Obama:
    EXPOSEOBAMA.COM

8. Well with all the babys they killed we have more room. 5-4 is not enough space for me either.

At least with McCain, love him or hate him, we know what we're getting; by voting for him we know what we're voting for. Obama, on the other hand, has capitalize on his speaking ability. A close look at his record, dating back to his days in the Illinois legislature, shows just how liberal he is. Even if one is not familiar with his legislative record, just the fact that he is a Chicago-area democrat should throw up a big red flag. Furthermore, Obama's record has not received nearly the scrutiny by the media that McCain's has. Am I the only one who feels that the media is doing everything it can to put Obama in the White House?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123