requisites for president
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: requisites for president

  1. requisites for president

    in todays unceartain world, does anyone else thing that military experience should be a pre requisite for the office of president? if they are going to control the military they should know something about it, what do you guys think?

  2.   
  3. #2
    I would just like to see one that first understood the constitution including the bill of rights. One that understands the original intent in which it was written. One that understands that the constitution was written to protect our God given rights not give them to us. A president that then follows the constitution. A president that is not controlled by enemies of our republic, a true patriot. A president that understood why George Washington warned against foreign wars and entanglements with other nations. Does anyone know where we find a man like that today and then how we get him elected from within the two major political parties? Me neither.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. to tell you the truth your talking to one here, i am still young, and i can tell you are someone i could learn allot from, im a republican, but i believe in what this country was ORIGINALLY founded on. not the corrupt version it has become

  5. #4

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Rht4162 View Post
    to tell you the truth your talking to one here, i am still young, and i can tell you are someone i could learn allot from, im a republican, but i believe in what this country was ORIGINALLY founded on. not the corrupt version it has become
    I believe there are plenty of God fearing Patriots left in this country. Getting them far enough in politics to make a difference is a challenge though. With both our main parties infiltrated and to a great degree controlled by the NWO and most major news media complicent with their agenda it will be very hard. That being said we still have to keep trying and praying. Young men and women like yourself can make a difference.
    Last edited by HK4U; 06-10-2008 at 08:51 PM. Reason: spelling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  6. well i am 19, so i got a long time to try, my chosen career path is actually movie producer so im going to be a conservative hollywood person, like the good ole govenator. but if you think of it, the only way for someone like us to get far enough to make a difference is if we are rich. and dont have to get the liberal media to give us coverage which you know they would never do. or have to rely on donations, if we can pay our own way without special intrest groups then we can do something about all of this

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rht4162 View Post
    ...im going to be a conservative hollywood person, like the good ole govenator...

    :hilarious: :rolleyesb: :rolleyesb: :icon_rolleyes: :nuts::icon_cheesygrin: :ohmy: :bleh: :embarrest: :hehe:

    By far the best joke of the week!!

    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

  8. #7
    I don't think it should be a pre-requisite but it would be a good thing if they did serve.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    somewhere in north texas
    Posts
    599

    don't laugh

    at the boy's dream. john milius directed red dawn. president grant was the one of the worst ever. and he won the civil war.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    at the boy's dream. john milius directed red dawn. president grant was the one of the worst ever. and he won the civil war.
    I think he's laughing at the idea that Arnold is a conservative; he's obviously become quite liberal over the years.

    IMO the issue of Arnold as a conservative is a bit misrepresented, though. He's sort of a pro-business type of conservative to begin with, not really a "social" type. Also, he's from CA - and most (not all!) California Republicans are a lot different from those in South Carolina, because liberals in CA are really liberal. It sort of skews the whole frame of reference. While he's not my kind of Republican, I think Arnold is basically a good person in character.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rht4162 View Post
    in todays unceartain world, does anyone else thing that military experience should be a pre requisite for the office of president? if they are going to control the military they should know something about it, what do you guys think?
    Experience shouldn't be a requirement but some level of education and understanding should. They don't need to know intricate details, but they should have a good understanding of the leadership levels and be able to identify basic areas of strategy, tactics and actual hardware. Most of that can be taught, though.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    I think he's laughing at the idea that Arnold is a conservative; he's obviously become quite liberal over the years.

    IMO the issue of Arnold as a conservative is a bit misrepresented, though. He's sort of a pro-business type of conservative to begin with, not really a "social" type. Also, he's from CA - and most (not all!) California Republicans are a lot different from those in South Carolina, because liberals in CA are really liberal. It sort of skews the whole frame of reference. While he's not my kind of Republican, I think Arnold is basically a good person in character.


    Experience shouldn't be a requirement but some level of education and understanding should. They don't need to know intricate details, but they should have a good understanding of the leadership levels and be able to identify basic areas of strategy, tactics and actual hardware. Most of that can be taught, though.

    No supprise the he is not conservative. First of all he is from Hollyweird and second look who he is married to.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast