CCW Holder Fired By Pizza Hut - Page 10

View Poll Results: Boycott Pizza Hut Nationwide

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Boycott Pizza Hut Till They Make A Televised, Printed, Apology And Retraction

41 63.08%
  • Pizza Hut infringed upon its employees 2A Rights, Iowa's Right To Carry, by its policy & actions

33 50.77%
  • No, I am With The Democrats & Obama Do Not Boycott Pizza Hut, They Were Well Within Their Rights

5 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: CCW Holder Fired By Pizza Hut

1. (No bats no tire irons) when will the fact of personal self defence get exceped? We all have the God given right to protect our selves and the public around us.!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    (No bats no tire irons) when will the fact of personal self defence get exceped? We all have the God given right to protect our selves and the public around us.!!!!!
    You're right; however, property owners also have the right to decide what can or cannot be done on their property, and so do business owners.

Has anyone found whether or not the pizza deliveryman was in his own car or in the company's car?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    You're right; however, property owners also have the right to decide what can or cannot be done on their property, and so do business owners.

Has anyone found whether or not the pizza deliveryman was in his own car or in the company's car?
    I am not sure on that one. The pizza delivery people I have seen over the years have used their own cars. I never have ordered delivery from ph though, so I cant say for sure.

Does anyone know the answer to this?
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Does anyone know the answer to this?
    No, not yet. I do think however, that we'll be able to base our arguments on whatever the answer is.

7. If you open to the public and want my business then I will carry in your establishment.If not I hope you go out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    If you open to the public and want my business then I will carry in your establishment.If not I hope you go out of business.
    That was the basis of my debate with Bohemian. I insisted that Pizza Hut, and Pizza Hut alone, should determine what its policy should be for its drivers, subject to whether it is the company's vehicles or the employees'' personal vehicles being used to make deliveries.

you know,I am a small business owner,and I was just thinking about this a couple of days ago.I think when I get busy enough to justify hiring help,which will hopefully be soon,I will not only allow them to pack while they work,but I just might require it.Within all applicable local,state,and federal laws,of course.I sell guns,and,though I prefer to never get a call from the police to come to my shop,if I did,I would much rather it be to comfort an employee and tell them they did ok than to identify a body and have to go talk to their family.Every business I ever own will always be pro 2nd Ammdt.
    The sign I will post will read something like:

"We support the 2nd Ammdt.You are welcome if you're carrying.Just be aware that we are packing,too."
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    you know,I am a small business owner,and I was just thinking about this a couple of days ago.I think when I get busy enough to justify hiring help,which will hopefully be soon,I will not only allow them to pack while they work,but I just might require it.Within all applicable local,state,and federal laws,of course.I sell guns,and,though I prefer to never get a call from the police to come to my shop,if I did,I would much rather it be to comfort an employee and tell them they did ok than to identify a body and have to go talk to their family.Every business I ever own will always be pro 2nd Ammdt.
    The sign I will post will read something like:

"We support the 2nd Ammdt.You are welcome if you're carrying.Just be aware that we are packing,too."
    Doesn't advertising the fact that you're carrying kinda defeat the purpose of carrying concealed?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post

Pizza Hut delivery driver was in his own car...

And is suing Pizza Hut...

And the constitution does not guarantee that property owners or business owners can prevent anybody from defending their life on their property or off...

Most state constitutions do not either, it comes down to what the city or county or other municipality, whom issues property deeds and business licenses says is legal where you live...

Further, they can not infringe upon the inalienable rights guaranteed by the constitution; property rights and business owners and the way business owners conduct their business are left to the states to decide as they see fit... with the aforementioned caveat...

many local municipality's have been infringing upon second amendment rights for some time; and if Obama does not get elected its only a matter of time before the kibosh is finally put on it...

If you disagree with me show me chapter in verse of the constitution where it says property rights and business owners rights are defined in the constitution...

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast