James Dobson Terrified by President Obama

Thread: James Dobson Terrified by President Obama

Unhappy James Dobson Terrified by President Obama

He scares the begebers out of me too.

Dobson then unleashed this broadside against Obama: “What terrifies me is the thought that he might be our president . . . might be in the Oval Office . . . might be the leader of the free world . . . might be the commander in chief — because as I said a minute ago, the man is dangerous, especially in regard to this issue of morality. I can’t tell you how strongly I feel about this.

Newsmax.com - James Dobson Terrified by President Obama
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Some other things that terrify Dobson... (drumroll please)

• Gay people
    • Science
    • The 1st amendment
    • Project Runway

=)
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

Regardless of your opinion of Dr. Dobson, I have to agree with his words that are quoted in the 1st post.

Quote Originally Posted by ishi View Post
    Some other things that terrify Dobson... (drum roll please)

• Gay people
    • Science
    • The 1st amendment
    • Project Runway

=)
    False science that only part of the scientist believe and others that don't are ignored scare me and amoral life styles scare me also. So I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

yeah..

scares me too, brother. actualy , terrifies would be a better description.

Quote Originally Posted by ishi View Post
    Some other things that terrify Dobson... (drumroll please)

• Gay people
    • Science
    • The 1st amendment
    • Project Runway

=)
    I have yet to find anyone alive that I agree with most of the time. I don't completely agree with Dobson on a lot of things, but that's hardly unusual.

Still, IMO Dobson is basically right on Obama; he's dangerous and so over-the-top liberal that it defies explanation. He's a liberal's liberal; he'll make your backyard a nature preserve, a gun-free zone and a sacred burial site all in one fell swoop.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Dobson has also publicly stated that he would not vote for McCain. I wonder if other notable conservatives (ie. Pat Robertson, Billy and Franklin Graham, etc) feel the same way. They have all been noticeably quiet this election season.

I don't like either of the candiates either and what scares me is that most of the voting public do not know that they can write a candiate of their choice insted of voting for the WRONG person. I will write in my chioce!
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

I'm beginning to believe that fear of an Obama Presidency will be enough to bring those on the right who were certain they could never vote for McCain to at least advocate voting against Obama.

BHO's statement today that he would never question another's patriotism and in return they should never question his can only hurt his campaign. A good many people must be wondering why this should be an issue.

Unfortunately, this is going to be another 'lesser of two evils' election.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

11. Ok Ishi take that. This knuckle dragger would rather try to stop the fall of man . We may be beyond that point and you create the Only rational other point I've heard . Good to hear your side and If we ever meet will have cognative disadance. Safely I hope.