National Black Republican Association exposes Obama in new Ads - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: National Black Republican Association exposes Obama in new Ads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Regrettably, while she speaks quite highly of you, too, she has said in no uncertain terms that it is me who owns her heart!
    Perhaps we need to duel for her affections...sir! (LOL)
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Regrettably, while she speaks quite highly of you, too, she has said in no uncertain terms that it is me who owns her heart!

Seriously, I'd vote for her in a heartbeat. Aside from having a penchant for strong women, generally, I think she's got the experience, the strength, the personality and the chuztpah to stand toe-to-toe with anybody in the neighborhood. Her International experience is, I believe, second to none (certainly far better than either of the two who are running, and way, Way WAY beyond that almost-ran who's jockeying for position as Vice!! IF Obama gets elected and IF he chooses Hilary as his Vice, he'd better start by hiring himself a good food taster!).
    Not to burst your bubble or anything, but we don't actually know much about Condi's positions on most issues except for foreign policy. She has taken a somewhat moderate position on abortion in the past. It's possible she's not really much of a conservative on social issues. I like Condi too, but having her run for public office might be another issue entirely.

Additionally, after all this talk of "black candidates", it's becoming painfully obvious that race is entirely a social construct...ie, an imaginary concept that we use to somewhat arbitrarily categorize people. People will usually obey the "rules" of their categorization and continue to shape their behavior accordingly even when there is no compelling reason to do so. Those who do not adhere to the categorizations will be criticized by those who do, claiming that they're not obeying the rules of their imaginary group. It all seems pretty ridiculous in the end.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12