Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: National Black Republican Association exposes Obama in new Ads

Thumbs up National Black Republican Association exposes Obama in new Ads

PRESS NOTICE - RELEASE OF NBRA RADIO ADS
    For Immediate Release
    National Black Republican Association
    5824 Bee Ridge Road, # 419, Sarasota, FL 34233
    1-866-905-6701 (toll free)
    National Black Republican Association - National Black Republican Association NBRA

Republican Group Releases Radio Ads Exposing Obama As A Radical

Why the ads were released-

"We released these eye-opening ads," said the chairman of the National Back Republican Association (NBRA), Frances Rice, "because the 2008 election will be about character and judgment, and Senator Barack Obama's actions and record show that he is not fit to be our next president." Rice stated that the ads will be aired on radio stations which target African Americans, particularly in battleground states.

In his "I Have a Dream" speech, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. said: "I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Rice pointed out that the dictionary definition of character is the distinctive combination of traits which define the essence of a person. She said that judgment, or decisions on issues, stems from the essence of a person, or character.

"Dr. King's admonishment is relevant during this 2008 election" Rice said, "and voters should evaluate the candidates based on competence to be our Commander in Chief, not skin color. When we look beyond Obama's soaring rhetoric," Rice said, "we find an arrogant, elitist whose voting record is the most liberal in Congress according to the National Review."

Rice also stated: "After examining Obama's public record and associations, the NBRA concluded that Obama has neither the character nor judgment to be our next president. With our radio ads, we are exercising our Constitutional right to freedom of speech based on a decision by the U.S. Supreme Court."

The scripts of the three radio ads are shown below.

Click here to listen to the three NBRA radio advertisements.

The full URL is: http://www.trustedpartner.com/docs/l...nd%20Obama.wmv

Scripts of the radio ads
    Paid for by the National Black Republican Association (NBRA). Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee.

1. Racist Democrats and Obama - 60 Seconds
    Narrator: The Democratic Party is a racist party.
    Bill and Hillary Clinton played the race card against Barack Obama.
    Hillary supporter Paul Begala said the Democratic Party can't win with just "eggheads and African-Americans."

Democrat Gov. Ed Rendell said a large block of white Democrats in Pennsylvania would not vote for Obama because he is black.

Hillary said her supporters are white Democrats who will not vote for a black man.
    The Democrats claim all the racist Democrats became Republicans.

That's not true.

Racist Democrats declared they would vote for a "yellow dog" before a Republican because the Republican Party was the party for blacks.

Bull Conner, Lester Maddox, and George Wallace died Democrats. Former Klansman Robert Byrd is still a Democrat in Congress.

Today racist Democrats will not vote for Obama, a black man.

Learn the truth.
    Visit our website at http://www.NBRA,info.
    That's National Black Republican Association - National Black Republican Association NBRA

2. Arrogant Obama – 60 Seconds

Narrator: Dr. King said judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.
    Barack Obama sounds good, but character is judged by action when no one is looking.
    Obama voted no on the minimum wage bill.
    Obama said no to school choice scholarships for poor black children trapped in failing schools.
    Obama voted yes for a bill to kill babies born alive in a botched abortion.
    Bitter is what Obama called blacks and whites who love God.
    Racist is what Obama called his white grandmother who raised him and made sacrifices so Obama could get a good education and become a millionaire.
    Obama's friends are terrorist Bill Ayers and Rev. Wright who said innocent Americans deserved to die on September 11th.
    Obama is an arrogant elitist who turned his back on poor blacks and his own country.
    Learn the truth.
    Visit our website at National Black Republican Association - National Black Republican Association NBRA
    That's National Black Republican Association - National Black Republican Association NBRA

3. Radical Obama - 60 Seconds

Narrator: In his "I Have a Dream" speech, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. said:

"I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Dr. King's words are important for this 2008 election.

Look beyond Barack Obama's skin color and soaring rhetoric and you will see an arrogant, elitist millionaire whose voting record is the most liberal in Congress.

Look at the people around Obama, and you will understand that Obama lacks the judgment to be our next president.

Obama's mentor for 20-years was Rev. Jeremiah Wright who said innocent Americans deserved to die on September 11th.

Obama's 20-year friend and bagman was Tony Rezko who was recently convicted of fraud.

Another Obama close friend is Weather Underground Bill Ayers, an unrepentant terrorist who bombed the Pentagon and other public buildings.

Obama does not have the judgment to be our next president.

Learn the truth.
    Visit our website at National Black Republican Association - National Black Republican Association NBRA

Last edited by doublenutz; 06-28-2008 at 12:17 PM.
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I hope many will see him for what he is. There are a number of blacks that would make a fine president. Obama is not one of them. I would vote for Alan Keys or Ken Hamblin, the "Black Avenger".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Or Miss Rise

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Or Miss Rise
    Condi is my girl... I LOVE HER.

Conservative Republican Blacks like Michael Steel, Chairman of GOPac and Dr. Thomas Sowell are also favorites of mine.

MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I much agree, there are blacks, many that I would vote for, however, that said, this one is definately not the one. I don't think this one can even open his mouth without lying. Talk about racists? This guy is purely a racist.

Ever notice how Obama supporters have managed to label anyone who criticizes him as racist? If Hillary Clinton were the nominee, her supporters would be labeling her critics as sexist. Notice how liberals will do and say just about anything to win?

8. Just to give equal air time. What does the National White Republican Association have to say about this?

They defer to the log cabin rep.Pink pistol guys.

Talking

They defer to the log cabin rep.Pink pistol guys.
    LOL!

MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by doublenutz View Post
    Condi is my girl... I LOVE HER.
    Regrettably, while she speaks quite highly of you, too, she has said in no uncertain terms that it is me who owns her heart!

Seriously, I'd vote for her in a heartbeat. Aside from having a penchant for strong women, generally, I think she's got the experience, the strength, the personality and the chuztpah to stand toe-to-toe with anybody in the neighborhood. Her International experience is, I believe, second to none (certainly far better than either of the two who are running, and way, Way WAY beyond that almost-ran who's jockeying for position as Vice!! IF Obama gets elected and IF he chooses Hilary as his Vice, he'd better start by hiring himself a good food taster!).
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast