Does having a Republicans in office always mean having better judges? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does having a Republicans in office always mean having better judges?

Quote Originally Posted by Torch View Post
    As a general rule, yes.
    +1

republicans are almost always pro 2a, pro-life and pro-america (sometimes)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62 View Post
    +1

republicans are almost always pro 2a, pro-life and pro-america (sometimes)
    Or at least that has been their platform I am afraid however it has not always translated into pro-life pro 2nd amendment judges.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Or at least that has been their platform I am afraid however it has not always translated into pro-life pro 2nd amendment judges.
    was it Breyer that reagan put on the bench that turned out to be an activist? or was it stevens? i don't recall which one. sure they are not foolproof, but we got a robert and an ali-oto (thanks teddy) in instead of 2 potential radical ACLU types we would have gotten if Gore or Kerry were in office.

The SCOTUS is very important...we need to keep originalists on it since the courts are the last battlefield the left has to fight on.

Look at the fallout and the nonsense that goes on because of all the Clinton appointees...we cannot afford to give the SCOTUS to the left.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12