Joe Horn of Pasadena, Texas - Not Guilty Of Killing Illegals - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joe Horn of Pasadena, Texas - Not Guilty Of Killing Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    IMO a shotgun is great for close quarters with a couple of BG, but once you get into a scenario like Hurricane Katrina where you had gangs of 20-30 and more going house to house, something in the semi-auto/full-auto area would be more appropriate...

Another good option would be a Saiga 12/AA-12 with a couple of 20-30 round drums handy...
    I was referring to the close quarters/2-3 BG scenario. In that scenario a rifle's over-penetration is going to be a real issue.

Now an AA-12 would be the ideal home security weapon, especially if I could get all of the rounds that they showed being fired from it on "Lock and Load." BTW, H&K was working on a similar shotgun at one point. Is the AA-12 the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    I was referring to the close quarters/2-3 BG scenario. In that scenario a rifle's over-penetration is going to be a real issue.

Now an AA-12 would be the ideal home security weapon, especially if I could get all of the rounds that they showed being fired from it on "Lock and Load." BTW, H&K was working on a similar shotgun at one point. Is the AA-12 the same thing?
    Not sure on the H&K Version...

But to make your mouth water...

Atchisson Assault Shotgun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - AA-12
    YouTube - AA-12 Shotgun On Future Weapons

Saiga-12 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Saiga 12

IZHMASH Saiga-12 Shotguns

forum.Saiga-12.com

Tromix Lead Delivery Systems

MD Arms

Saiga 12 Accessories

Saiga Conversions

YouTube - Full Auto Saiga-12 (Alliance Armament)

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Like Judge Roy Bean - give 'em a fair trial and then hang 'em! THese guys were adjudged to be thieves, and were prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Thanks for the update and closure Boh. I remember thinking, "Oh boy..." when I originally heard the 9-1-1 audio for the incident. I'm hoping that Pennsylvania will soon have a castle doctrine law comparable to that of Texas of Florida, because the one we have now, pretty much puts us in the same category with New Jersey, New York, and California!

You have to know your state laws well to deal with these types of situations. And even then you are often still at the mercy of angry opinions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123