Obama making 'inroads' with young evangelicals - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama making 'inroads' with young evangelicals

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Most people vote on the real issues. Like the economy and the war in Iraq. Not moral issues which nothing will be done about. I thought everybody learned that on the first go around with George W. He has been in there for 8 years and nothing has been done. Just had a law passed to make it legal for same sex marriage in callifornia with which i may add has a republican gov. and what have they done. It's great that they are against it but it still happens anyway. It's up to the state People. come on.

Also, he is a christian himself.
    what does same sex marriage in CA have to do with Bush? Arnold is a RINO to the maximum and the gov. of the most left wing state in the country.

I have to disagree with you here 100% the past 8 years have not been a waste...also, Obama can claim he is a Christian all he wants, but when a person is for partial birth abortion and ok with gay marriage which is against the very foundation of the Bible and Christianity, i tend to think the man is full of crap.

If this country gets 4 years of Obama, it will be screaming to get Bush back. How easily people jump on the hat Bush bandwagon..

Your probally right guys. I am a christian and am against gay marriage and abortion but i just don't see either president making any real impact on those subjects. I wish they would. You just got to vote for your crook is basically what it comes down to. Also I get tired of America and specially people from around here trying to make the democrats look like none of them can be christians. And if anybody goes to a church that is favoring one candidate or the other you might want to consider moving. Cause that is not your churchs place. There is a law against that stuff.

Your probally right guys. I am a christian and am against gay marriage and abortion but i just don't see either president making any real impact on those subjects. I wish they would. You just got to vote for your crook is basically what it comes down to. Also I get tired of America and specially people from around here trying to make the democrats look like none of them can be christians. And if anybody goes to a church that is favoring one candidate or the other you might want to consider moving. Cause that is not your churchs place. There is a law against that stuff.
    Carter claimed to be a born again christian yet sold out his faith to get elected. Your faith comes BEFORE politics...i would never disown Christ or my faith to please the people. Be a man of faith and stick to it no matter what the party line is. I have no respect for "Christians" who are pro-abortion, pro gay marriage and roll with people who have disdain for my faith and work to remove my rights. Liberalism hates Christianity, unless is Rev. Wright Christianity.

The Bible states that God guides the hearts of Kings like a river and that He puts into power who He wants - regardless of who they are (see Herod). We could get 4 years of a lunatic who is propped up by America haters so this country wakes up....God works in mysterious ways, and we are to pray.

5. Yes I always had problems with God letting millons of babys be killed . Hitler was another one of Gods cruel leaders . I just pray he is a loving God, or we are really in for it.

Obama 09

the bible also says we are not to judge. If you think George Bush or Mccain, Obama or any of them are more christian than the other your crazy. If we were voting for a christian we probally couldnt' even vote. I think you should all come to reality. Also if Bush is so holy why don't he do something about all these jobs that have been shipped to Mexico. Maybe try and help the lower class like children's insurance for low income family's that he vetoed. What about this war that thousands are dying in. He is as corrupt as any body so please don't try and make any of them look holy. Just vote on the real issues.

the bible also says we are not to judge. If you think George Bush or Mccain, Obama or any of them are more christian than the other your crazy. If we were voting for a christian we probally couldnt' even vote. I think you should all come to reality. Also if Bush is so holy why don't he do something about all these jobs that have been shipped to Mexico. Maybe try and help the lower class like children's insurance for low income family's that he vetoed. What about this war that thousands are dying in. He is as corrupt as any body so please don't try and make any of them look holy. Just vote on the real issues.
    your talking politics, not faith. I am not making him look holy by any means what-so-ever. War is a Biblical principle as well. How many wars were fought in just the first 1/2 of the Bible? Needless to say, we all know what the book of revelation is full of.

I am not judging, i am looking at the persons fruit...
    "Around this turn where the cross will cast your shadow The people will all gather To remember such a day Where the flames grew as high as trees And the world stopped for you and me...

...Pain has never been so brilliant I made sure you were buckled in Now you can walk hand in hand Hand in hand with Him"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12