Florida AG Receives 20 Complaints

Thread: Florida AG Receives 20 Complaints

1. Florida AG Receives 20 Complaints

The Florida Attorney General has already received 20 complaints from workers regarding the Guns to Work Law.. Several are Disney employees.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    The Florida Attorney General has already received 20 complaints from workers regarding the Guns to Work Law.. Several are Disney employees.
    I can't say I'm surprised.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Lets hope their thinking can be reshaped.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Even though I don't live in Florida I'm thinking about making that number 21. I'm working on a draft of the letter now.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Even though I don't live in Florida I'm thinking about making that number 21. I'm working on a draft of the letter now.
    lol I hope that draft is in support of the law.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I had a few people bring this up also. I just filled them in on 2 facts:

1. It was not against the law to have a gun locked in your car before this law. This just protects the employee from being fired if the employer finds out. (Which should never happen anyway)

2. In order for me to be protected I have to have my concealed carry permit. Well, if I have my permit why would I leave it in my car?
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin