Anti-Gun, Stupid or just Ignorant

Thread: Anti-Gun, Stupid or just Ignorant

Anti-Gun, Stupid or just Ignorant

The Internet and the Newspapers have never been so flooded with Articles on the Second Amendment, as they have recently. Why--Because the Supreme Court says you have the right to defend yourself. What a novel idea--You have the right to defend yourself and what is your's---Why did it take so long to figure this out?? Seems a "Given" to me--Take what's mine, harm what's mine, threaten me, my kids, my wife, and meet my buddies---Smith and Wesson!! This isn't Rocket Science Folks--It's just Common Sense.

By Joe Hunley

Full Article
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't
    pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for,
    protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend
    our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it
    was once like in the United States where men were free." -- Ronald Reagan

"We The People"

"The Pro Gun Blog"

yeah isn't that the truth.. the antis just make themselves easier targets.. especially the one's who are openly anti. they might as well hold a sign that says I refuse to defend myself.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Some of the antis sound so ridiculous that there is nothing you can do but shake your head. One of my former bosses, who by the way was wheelchair bound due to MS (and as a result, could not run from a threat, by the way), when I got into a discussion on 2A with her, explained to me that my beliefs are the result of being brainwashed by a bunch of old, conservative white guys (I'm Black), making it seem that if I were to think for myself, I could see the light and discover how wrong I've been all this time on the issue of guns. She showed me her personal self defense weapon, a cone shaped piece of wood with a swirly design on it. Apparently, hitting someone on the hand with it will make it hurt. I asked her how someone like herself, being bound to a wheelchair, could possibly believe that this could be a more effective deterrent against a potential attacker or rapist than a gun. Of course, she gave the typical anti answer and said that guns can be taken away and used against you. Need I say anything more?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Some of the antis sound so ridiculous that there is nothing you can do but shake your head. One of my former bosses, who by the way was wheelchair bound due to MS (and as a result, could not run from a threat, by the way), when I got into a discussion on 2A with her, explained to me that my beliefs are the result of being brainwashed by a bunch of old, conservative white guys (I'm Black), making it seem that if I were to think for myself, I could see the light and discover how wrong I've been all this time on the issue of guns. She showed me her personal self defense weapon, a cone shaped piece of wood with a swirly design on it. Apparently, hitting someone on the hand with it will make it hurt. I asked her how someone like herself, being bound to a wheelchair, could possibly believe that this could be a more effective deterrent against a potential attacker or rapist than a gun. Of course, she gave the typical anti answer and said that guns can be taken away and used against you. Need I say anything more?

Her cone shaped piece of wood could be taken away and used against her too. Sure your gun could be taking away if you are not willing to shoot your attacker. If someone is going to carry a gun with the attitude that they can "scare" away their attacker but have no intent of using it they might as well not carry at all. That would make about as much sense as carrying a fire extinguisher to scare away a fire but not using it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

"Anti-Gun, Stupid or just Ignorant"

All of the above.

wow...i almost went to work at a place that was owned by an animal right/anti-gun nut. i am happy i didn't. I got an NRA sticker on my truck, so i don't know how long i'd be working there.

most anti's are hard left libs who have no concept of reality (and the constitution). they have a set script and talking points they live off of. My response would be to see how she feels being around a person with a gun when the poop hits the fan? It can change an anti's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62 View Post
    wow...i almost went to work at a place that was owned by an animal right/anti-gun nut. i am happy i didn't. I got an NRA sticker on my truck, so i don't know how long i'd be working there.

most anti's are hard left libs who have no concept of reality (and the constitution). they have a set script and talking points they live off of. My response would be to see how she feels being around a person with a gun when the poop hits the fan? It can change an anti's mind.
    Probably not. Once an anti always an anti. Let's not forget that the King of Antis (aka Barack Obama) believes that he can make Iran put down its weapons with his superior oratorical prowess.

Probably not. Once an anti always an anti. Let's not forget that the King of Antis (aka Barack Obama) believes that he can make Iran put down its weapons with his superior oratorical prowess.
    I posed that very question to Obama in an e-mail. huh?? he never responded. Go figure! By the way 7.62, I'm an animal lover, please don't lump me in with anti-gun nuts.
    SINCE WHEN IS IT EXTREME TO SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION?
    THE AMERICAN FLAG SHOULD BE ALLOWED EVERY WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!
    Stand With Arizona (and Against Illegal Immigration)