Disney Employee Files Lawsuit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Employee Files Lawsuit

Ok they are playing the we have an explosives permit and because of that you can not have a gun on the property. Well, wouldn't that include visitors? I know of a few accounts were people were made and asked to either lock it in there car or leave it locked in the security office until they left. If their permits for the fireworks really excluded guns on the property wouldn't they have to ask those people to remove the gun from the property??
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Ok they are playing the we have an explosives permit and because of that you can not have a gun on the property. Well, wouldn't that include visitors? I know of a few accounts were people were made and asked to either lock it in there car or leave it locked in the security office until they left. If their permits for the fireworks really excluded guns on the property wouldn't they have to ask those people to remove the gun from the property??
    I have yet to hear why that exception is in the law. Why did lawmakers allow places that store large quantities of explosives to be exempt from this law?

4. Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I have yet to hear why that exception is in the law. Why did lawmakers allow places that store large quantities of explosives to be exempt from this law?
    The intent of the lawmakers was to exempt defense contractors, or those whose primary business involve munitions and explosives.It seems that some of the lawyers, including those from Disney had something to do with having this last minute wording included in the law.

Lawmakers involved, however, have been clear that it was not then nor was it ever their intention to exempt Disney.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12