Disney Employee Files Lawsuit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney Employee Files Lawsuit

1. Disney Employee Files Lawsuit

The fired Disney employee filed a lawsuit against Disney this past Friday.

He brought in the big guns. His attorney is Jon Gutmacher who most know as the author of "Florida Firearms - Law, Use, and Ownership."

This book is a must read regardless of whether you live in Florida.

Disney Worker Fired Over Gun Files Lawsuit In Attempt To Get Job Back - Entertainment News Story - WKMG Orlando

If he had consulted Gutmacher prior to going to work, then I have to believe that there was a motive behind him contacting the media, which in turn contacted Disney and set the whole ball in motion.

This is going to be an interesting fight to keep watching.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Let's hope he prevails. A person's car is their personal property and their employer has no business telling them what they can or cannot keep in it. Period.

I agree tattedupboy. That is HIS car and he should be able to have what ever he sees fit in it. I believe Disney is way out of line here. I hope this guy wins big, he deserves it. I have alot of respect for him because after all, hes making a stand for every gun owner out there. I tell ya one thing, I'm not buying a Disney stuff or taking any Disney trips anywhere in the near future.

5. Unhappy

Unfortunately, Disney can afford high-priced legal eagles to make life miserable for this guy.
    Stay safe - DW
    NRA Endowment Member
    Retired Fed

6. Quote Originally Posted by dancingwolf View Post
    Unfortunately, Disney can afford high-priced legal eagles to make life miserable for this guy.
    Very true, but his lawyer is Jon Gutmacher, 2nd Amendment Attorney and author of the Florida Firearms: Law, Use and Ownership." He is an expert on gun laws, especially in Florida.

I would not be surprised if Gutmacher is doing this Pro Bono.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

7. Talking

Disney has deep pockets BUT I bet this give Disney some hart burn over this one as well as all the other parks in that area. Go get them. LOL
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    Very true, but his lawyer is Jon Gutmacher, 2nd Amendment Attorney and author of the Florida Firearms: Law, Use and Ownership." He is an expert on gun laws, especially in Florida.

I would not be surprised if Gutmacher is doing this Pro Bono.
    Yep that is a very good book for people that carry in Florida and from what I've heard he is very good attorney as well.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I wonder if every CHL holder in the US wrote Disney and told them that they would not visit their parks or purchase their products until they changed their policy they would begin to see the light. Hit them where it hurts.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Or we could go only during gay pride week. NAAAA

11. Talking A Carry Day

Better yet why donít we just all go at the same time and have a carry day. Now that would rattle a cage or two.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast