Hussein not too happy...The New Yorker

Thread: Hussein not too happy...The New Yorker

Hussein not too happy...The New Yorker

I didn't know she had an afro...Obama is not too happy with the new cover of The New Yorker. The cover backfires on the New Yorker showing what they said was a depiction of what Republicans thought about Hussein..
    Obama Camp Slams Satirical ‘New Yorker’ Magazine Cover - America’s Election HQ

USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

there is some hint of truth to this...no one was screaming when bush was depicted as hitler, but i am amazed that a lib rag like the New Yorker would go this far.

Well, at least you don't see Obama threatening jihad. If this depicted Islam in any way, radical Islamists would be threatening jihad and calling for the murders of the publishers. At least here in America, where there is a modicum of what I like to call civility, any time anyone is depicted in even an extemely humiliating way such as this, the worst response you'll ever see is someone speaking out angrily about it, but certainly not threatening lives.

This is just a family spat. The New Yorker is a Hitlery rag and they resent the upstart BHO denying their darling the nomination.

As for 'Hussein' being upset--Sidney condemned this today too...

I'll bet ole' Sid was snickering behind the scenes at the Dems arguing amongst themselves though.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I was pleased to she her with an AK not an AR. Must have been thought out.