In Support Of A Gun Ban? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Support Of A Gun Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Wow, didn't mean to get you yelling. :) However, I agree with you to an extent. We must hold everyone responsible for their actions. Enforce current laws, put criminals behind bars or execute as the case may require.
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to yell just make a point.:) ishi yelled!:D
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    As to the original question, no, I would not support the author's proposed law nor any rewritten, reworded restrictions which only law abiding citizens would obey, and which none of the intended targets of the legislation would obey.

As to support for enforcing the gun control laws that are on the books presently, I have to say no to that as well.

What I'm for is repealing the gun laws from the federal level that are presently on the books, and having the SCOTUS decide unequivocally that the RKBA is an individual right of which no state has the authority to restrict in any way.

Gun control doesn't work at the local or state levels, there's no reason to believe that any form of it, no matter who it targets, will work at the federal level.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

What I'm for is repealing the gun laws from the federal level that are presently on the books, and having the SCOTUS decide unequivocally that the RKBA is an individual right of which no state has the authority to restrict in any way.
    Amen to that, Brother.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

5. NO NO NO TO GUN CONTROL!!!!!!!
    An enforced BAN ON TERRORISTS AND ILLEGALS YES!
    Nuke'em til they glow then shoot them in the dark!

Oh, my ears! :)

As to the question... NO

I don't support any bans. Criminals ignore bans.

Who decides what a terrorist is. How about someone who supports the Constitution rather than their One World Government, New World Order and refuses to give up his guns.

9. who decides/ rudy /billery/un not a lot to look forward to.

It all boils down to what others have said. Criminals ignore laws. Recreational drugs are illegal. Do people who want them get them, of course they do.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

It looks like we all agree, NO GUN BANS, especially for law abiding citizens and legal residents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12