Change Explained!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Change Explained!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    Originally Posted by jwtollett21
    I am willing to take my chance's with the candidate of change after the mess the current party and his new clone will continue if he is elected. Thank the Lord for somebody like Obama.
    ================================================== =============
    I guess jwtollett21 has not figured out (yet) that one of the many changes (Wahabi fatwas) ahead for AmeriKa if Barak Hussein Obama has his way, is your Lord God will become Allah, the merciful, to the faithful.
    Which makes your Jesus Christ a prophet of Allah, who was followed by the blessed Mohammed (570-632 AD) more power unto him thrice blessed, but not a son or even a relative of Allah who is the only God, just one earlier Jewish mortal good guy and one of His compassionate servants as was Moses and many who fill your Judeo-Christain bible... the false words of the true God found only in the Koran. Obama will appreciate your sucker vote jwtollett21.
    Salaam U Alaykum

C-L
    Exactly Canis-Lupus. And if anyone thinks there is no difference just remember My God sent his Son to die for me. Their god asks them to send their sons to die for him.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. We may have to help them. On our soil. The real God will prevail.

Question Obama Risks Muslim Death Fatwa.

O.K. No one wants a link to a LONG BORING read about the fate of let's say President Obama during his first world-wide tour to meet with other heads of state. There are around 2 billion Muslims in the global village, most nations have some, some nations that's all they have.
    You can become a Muslim as Obama did as a child and into adulthood but if a Muslim then rejects Islam and becomes a Christian then most ultra-fanatical Muslims will fatwa him with a death sentence, meaning he may be looking to Mecca, but many Muslims may be looking to punish him if you follow the long script/link below which ends with these words: whoever believes in Islam does not have freedom to relinquish it, otherwise he must be put to death. So other than becoming a president who could get all buddy-buddy with fellow Sheiks & Imams he runs a very real risk that if he wins, he just became the most hunted person on planet earth by Jihadists who take his public conversion to Christianity about the same as say President McCain dropping a nuke on Mecca then going to Cairo or Tehran for a P.R. trip!!! Not enough secret service in the world to prevent the Muslims from terminating him, which then assuming they succeed leaves who as a vice to step-up? I think this is a logical spin on a politician I do not like, but unless he lives out his term in a very deep mine shaft somewhere, he's probably going to be whacked by the same folks who raised and taught him to be a good Muslim.
    Even if he runs and loses he better stay away from vacations to say Saudi Arabia!
    This is heavy on ultraorthodox base Muslim fundamentals, but when you have millions of Muslims still using it as Sharia law or any fanatical spin on the Sunni or Shiite camps living it as their way of life and law then plough through it and tell me that it may not be some supercharged pro-2nd Amendment WASP Lee-Harvey Oswald clone that takes this wanna-be president out, it is much more likely that the shooter or suicide nut-job will be named Mohammed something and doing his duty as a Muslim, how ironic. This post is purely a work of study into Islamic law and does not constitute any intent whatsoever to commit or incite any illegal acts to be committed. Please do not reply with any post that puts you into that legal dilemma. Feed-back?
    The Apostate - Relinquishing the Faith
    Regards,

Canis-Lupus

Good point. I am not sure that he really is either Christian or Muslim. Turning his back on Christ will cost him eternal life but turning his back on Islam could cost him this life.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Good point. I am not sure that he really is either Christian or Muslim. Turning his back on Christ will cost him eternal life but turning his back on Islam could cost him this life.
    Sounds like a classic "catch 22". Don't like the man, but wish him well.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

This is ludacris stuff you guys are saying. I don't know how many times I have to say it Obama is not a muslim. Did anybody see it on cnn last night? They had a thing on their about all that nonsense that people on this site are spreading. He worships Jesus not alah or whatever. It's everywhere, HE IS NOT A MUSLIM. It's all a big rumor. Turn on some national news or something.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    This is ludacris stuff you guys are saying. I don't know how many times I have to say it Obama is not a Muslim. Did anybody see it on CNN last night? They had a thing on their about all that nonsense that people on this site are spreading. He worships Jesus not allah or whatever. It's everywhere, HE IS NOT A MUSLIM. It's all a big rumor. Turn on some national news or something.
    He is most probably neither. He is a lier, a two faced left wing, antichrist, traitor who will change his line at the drop of a hat because he is an opportunist.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    he'll a more modern version of Jimmy Carter. that man sold himself to politics and put his faith aside. Perhaps Obama is a Christian, but if so, he has sold himself to politics given his views and voting record.

i got no respect for that - at-all.
    "Around this turn where the cross will cast your shadow The people will all gather To remember such a day Where the flames grew as high as trees And the world stopped for you and me...

...Pain has never been so brilliant I made sure you were buckled in Now you can walk hand in hand Hand in hand with Him"

10. His ex preacher wight was not doing Christianty any favors. All I know is he is mouth piece.

from his ex preachers excerpts that the media gave us who would go to his church. I guess that's why President Obama stopped going there. Going back to the other page that lupus posted,shouldn't obama be dead now or should have been dead for years now since along time ago was when he made his way to the front of the church and gave his life to God. The muslims i guuess let him slip on that one. Also wonder why he don't worship with the muslims. Come on guys. lets put the rumors aside and debate real issues like the economy, the war in iraq, health care. stuff like that, taxes(which obama will only raise on those making 250k or more a year)or anything. Lets please talk about something else besides obama being a muslim, him not being patriotic, not saying the pledge and all that mess. Real issues is all i'm asking.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast