Gun Control=Hillbilly - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gun Control=Hillbilly

Quote Originally Posted by DeepWaters View Post
    Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.

Say "No Comment."
    Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of "concealed" carry? I don't know about you guys, but I don't want anyone to know that I'm carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of "concealed" carry? I don't know about you guys, but I don't want anyone to know that I'm carrying.

That was kinda the purpose of 'not commenting"
    SINCE WHEN IS IT EXTREME TO SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION?
    THE AMERICAN FLAG SHOULD BE ALLOWED EVERY WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!
    Stand With Arizona (and Against Illegal Immigration)

Quote Originally Posted by DeepWaters View Post
    Say "No Comment."
    That is exaclty my point that they will keep getting "No comment" until along comes Billy Bob Budweiser who tells them all about his baby. Then what does the public get to see for gun owners?

5. Am I missing something or have all the blogs been removed.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

6. They left with Billybob.Wake upIts a changing world.

frank.macher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Think of it this way, if you were approached on the street by a TV reporter and asked if you had a permit and were carrying a gun what would you do?

Wow, the first thought I had was to see if the common person on the street would mistake it for a threat and then take appropriate action...

Then I thought about it again and realized I would probably just ignore them like I usually do. I don't believe most of the news I hear anyways. It would not be good for me to go off on the news media on air though.

That is exaclty my point that they will keep getting "No comment" until along comes Billy Bob Budweiser who tells them all about his baby. Then what does the public get to see for gun owners?
    I see where you are coming from, I would feel better about it if they could find someone else between me and Billy Bob on the scale, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by frank.macher View Post
    Wow, the first thought I had was to see if the common person on the street would mistake it for a threat and then take appropriate action...

Then I thought about it again and realized I would probably just ignore them like I usually do. I don't believe most of the news I hear anyways. It would not be good for me to go off on the news media on air though.
    And that is pretty much me my friends. I have zero tolerence for media people and their desire to sell (or enhance) a story rather then print the reality of a given situation that's all.
    SINCE WHEN IS IT EXTREME TO SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION?
    THE AMERICAN FLAG SHOULD BE ALLOWED EVERY WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!
    Stand With Arizona (and Against Illegal Immigration)

9. Question are you carring a gun Ans. if I want to.Are they bad only if you are.

The title of this thread and the use of the word Hillbilly caught my eye. When someone in the meida goes out looking for someone to talk about gunstheydon't want to waste time searching so they take the first available. Many if not most people with a CWP don't want to broadcast that fact over the air so they are hesitant to be interviewed. So who do they find to be interviewed? They find some fellow wearing a t-shirt with a rebel flag carrying his gun cradled in his arms calling it his baby. This is what the public sees as a gun owner.

It isn't altogether the media's fault because just like the rest of us they want to take the easy way out rather then searching for the businessman in a suit carrying concealed and willing to be interviewed. Think of it this way, if you were approached on the street by a TV reporter and asked if you had a permit and were carrying a gun what would you do?
    I don't think they want to show someone that is a "little Less strange". It is not in the interest of pushing their agenda to paint an accurate picture of the majority of gun owners,CHL holders. It does promote their agenda to make us all look like a bunch of inbred illiterate fools.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Question are you carring a gun Ans. if I want to.Are they bad only if you are.
    My answer would be "Wouldn't you like to know!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast