Damn Good Rant!

Thread: Damn Good Rant!

Angry Damn Good Rant!

Got bored, went surfing and came across this diatribe. Not the rantings of a lunatic but IMHO well worth a read for point and counter-point discussions that are worth sliding into your come-backs to any anti-2nd, tree-huggers "But guns kill..." come backs that blew me away, well done rant!
    If you like it send it as a link to a fellow 2nd Amendment advocate, they will prolly thank you for giving them a full-auto mini-cannon of common-sense come-backs to those who would shave us and call us sheep. Go to the link as there is just too much GREAT STUFF to cut-copy onto USA-Carry and the site looks better than a LONG post.
    Regards & rant on....
    Guns | It's Amazing What One Has to Believe, to Believe in Gun Control

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 07-26-2008 at 11:51 PM.

Lot of good points there. I sent it to friends and family. Thanks for posting.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I clicked on the link under his name:

http://www.michaelzwilliamson.com/rants/guncontrol.htm

It's pretty depressing.

I think its name is Marvin.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Everything makes quite a bit of sense, something the antis lost sight of a long time ago.

Thank you.

Nice find.. I put it on my forum..

Thanks

Yeah, my favorite response:

If guns kill, why aren't the prisons full of guns? I don't know of any guns in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by MP3Mogul View Post
    Yeah, my favorite response:

If guns kill, why aren't the prisons full of guns? I don't know of any guns in prison.
    Good one, MP3Mogul! I'm gonna have to use that one next time I'm debating an anti.

Cool

thanks! Great site!