The duplicity and dishonesty of politicians is boundless.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The duplicity and dishonesty of politicians is boundless.

The duplicity and dishonesty of politicians is boundless.

The presumptive Democratic nominee for President of the United States travels to Jerusalem where he 'prays' and, as is customary, leaves his written prayer behind. An unscrupulous reporter removes that prayer and exposes its contents to the world. Or not:

israelinsider: politics: Paper, rapped for outing Obama note, claims campaign pre-approved leak

I'm sorry, but religious belief aside, this whole episode is dsigusting.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

If he really wanted only God to know his prayer he would have prayed it in private and not stuck it in a wall where everyone was watching him. He will miss no opportunity for a P.R. stunt
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Obama has a lot of advisers from the Clinton years on his staff. They're available aplenty and they all want back in on the action. That's why he's got the humongous brain trust of experienced talent around to wag the dog like this.

clinton advisors

When Obama wins i hope he keeps all these clinton advisors on his team. i was reading on cnn the other day of how George bush inherited from clinton like 123 billion surplus. every year since mcbush took office he has posted a loss in the deficit. now it is at an all time high of like 980billion. That is debt that our grandchildren will have to pay off. Why do most people on this website feel like a man that voted 89% of the time with the bush administration is going to do anything different when he is elected. Is there anybody on this website that likes Obama more than mccain. I personally don't agree with anyone of them 100%. But i have weighed out the difference and based on that, the scale has leaned democratic for me in November.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    When Obama wins i hope he keeps all these clinton advisors on his team. i was reading on cnn the other day of how George bush inherited from clinton like 123 billion surplus. every year since mcbush took office he has posted a loss in the deficit. now it is at an all time high of like 980billion. That is debt that our grandchildren will have to pay off. Why do most people on this website feel like a man that voted 89% of the time with the bush administration is going to do anything different when he is elected. Is there anybody on this website that likes Obama more than mccain. I personally don't agree with anyone of them 100%. But i have weighed out the difference and based on that, the scale has leaned democratic for me in November.
    Is there anybody on this website that likes Obama more than mccain.

NO!
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I don't believe you are looking at the whole picture hk. I agree with everybody on this website that obama is not a big pro gun guy but that is not the only issue that is facing america. that is way down on the list of importance. He will not take our guns away, for that matter i don't think anybody every will.

hk4

Any comments on the rest of my post?

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    I don't believe you are looking at the whole picture hk. I agree with everybody on this website that obama is not a big pro gun guy but that is not the only issue that is facing america. that is way down on the list of importance. He will not take our guns away, for that matter i don't think anybody every will.
    I can't think of any issues that I would agree with him on.

Thumbs down jw,

if the guns go, the nation will cease to exist as we know it. but obama does nothave the experience to lead. he is a personality. tell me, how can someone who has noteven finished his first term as junior varsity senator from a liberal state become a front runner for president? he is against EVERYTHING TAT AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ON AND STANDS/STOOD FOR. you will not find any obama supporters here because we value freedom, or at least what is left of it. if obama is elected and he probably will be, we are likely to experience the next great ameican uprising because of the " messiah's" grand policies. he has already stated that he wants "brownshirts". they ain't coming for sunday school. he has said he is against the 2nd amendment and then fliped on that . what we need is a leader who LEADS regardless of what whiners and crybabies say or do. i am not a mccain fan for sure, but america will be better off with him tan obama. besides, all the middle eastern "leaders" and terriorists support obama for our president and you want me to look at the big picture? i have a pretty good idea of what i looks like. health care? you can go to any hospital and get care. they cannot say no. it is against the law. they must render aid. i am not votng the way the islamofascists want me to. i better stop now.

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    if the guns go, the nation will cease to exist as we know it. but obama does nothave the experience to lead. he is a personality. tell me, how can someone who has noteven finished his first term as junior varsity senator from a liberal state become a front runner for president? he is against EVERYTHING TAT AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ON AND STANDS/STOOD FOR. you will not find any obama supporters here because we value freedom, or at least what is left of it. if obama is elected and he probably will be, we are likely to experience the next great ameican uprising because of the " messiah's" grand policies. he has already stated that he wants "brownshirts". they ain't coming for sunday school. he has said he is against the 2nd amendment and then fliped on that . what we need is a leader who LEADS regardless of what whiners and crybabies say or do. i am not a mccain fan for sure, but america will be better off with him tan obama. besides, all the middle eastern "leaders" and terriorists support obama for our president and you want me to look at the big picture? i have a pretty good idea of what i looks like. health care? you can go to any hospital and get care. they cannot say no. it is against the law. they must render aid. i am not votng the way the islamofascists want me to. i better stop now.
    And why will we not have freedom if he wins. i don't believe he is against everything america stands for either. Where do you guys get all this.Ok he will not take our guns away. If he was planning on it he has got way to much stuff on the table that bush will have left him to worry about that will take up all his time. health care needs to become more affordable. we have to help our senior citizens out that make less than fifty thousand a year by cutting their taxes completely.Also Islam has nothing to do with obama. If any of you guys here of this nonsense or go to a church that is preaching for either candidate or filling your minds full of this false stuff about him being a muslim or other islamic crap,you should really go somewhere else. Mccain is not better because he will just continue to keep us in this mess. Experience has nothing to do with this election. Look how much W bush was experienced, his dad was even president first that didn't help his 8 years of running this country in the ground and especially my class the working class. I am telling you fellow's the republicans are for the super rich and are buddies with the big oil,(one reason why they want to drill for oil here).I know his name is funny and he is not a davey crockett with guns or anything but this country can't stand another bush. When he took office in 2000 their was piece and prosperity now we have war and 980 billion in debt. Don't vote against yourself. Hey if I made 250k or more a year i would jump on the bandwagon with all you on this site but i don't. Blue collar=democrat

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast