Do we really want "CHANGE"? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do we really want "CHANGE"?

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am afraid the kind of change he has in mind is to see us all in chains.

That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    That's a bit extreme, don't you think?
    No not really.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

No not really.
    Can you please explain what makes you think that? I agree that his positions leave a lot to be desired, but to say that he wants to see everyone in chains? Yes, you are being a bit too extreme with that one.

I believe he is just another liberal puppet of the bureaucratic elite that desire to see our country a part of a totalitarian , one world government. We may not all see Physical Chains but if their dream comes true we will be striped of our rights and find ourselves little more than surfs. Those of us that resist may find ourselves incarcerated or sent on our way into eternity.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. Those of us who have been around awhile train for the worst and hope for the best. We see thw worst coming .Losing our freedom that we and our fathers have fought for.A house devided can not stand and Obma is not a uniter.

I believe he is just another liberal puppet of the bureaucratic elite that desire to see our country a part of a totalitarian , one world government. We may not all see Physical Chains but if their dream comes true we will be striped of our rights and find ourselves little more than surfs. Those of us that resist may find ourselves incarcerated or sent on our way into eternity.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I honestly don't see any of this world government business coming to fruition. Remember, the U.S. is only one nation out of over 200 in the world, and in order for the to happen, every single one of them would have to sign on, and the chances of that happening are less than one in 100 billion. Not saying that we need to get complacent, but this isn't exactly high on my list of things to worry about.

NoBama Keep The Change

NoBama, Keep The Change!

Surfcc

Do we really want "CHANGE"?

Some changes, yes. Obama's kind, no.
    SINCE WHEN IS IT EXTREME TO SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION?
    THE AMERICAN FLAG SHOULD BE ALLOWED EVERY WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!
    Stand With Arizona (and Against Illegal Immigration)

Quote Originally Posted by MP3Mogul View Post
    Sadly, very very sadly, the U.S. will see him in the Oval Office.

I wish it wasn't going to happen, but the young people believe he is the Messiah... they aren't smart enough to see he's actually the AntiChrist.
    I wouldn't give up yet. Polls are showing Obama and McCain dead even right now, thanks to Obama's pick for VP.

It's funny how a christian can be the antichrist. You guys need to get something thats actually true. Bunch of horse doooky

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast