Obama says Souter, Breyer, and Ginsburg Are Sensible Judges - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Obama says Souter, Breyer, and Ginsburg Are Sensible Judges

  1. They all started as socialist and were liked by the masses.

  2.   
  3. Talking

    Be afraid.....Be very afraid!
    Stay safe - DW
    NRA Endowment Member
    Retired Fed

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingwolf View Post
    Be afraid.....Be very afraid!
    Not quite. If you're a minority, lesbian, midget, handicapped, or somewhow disadvantaged or downtrodden victim of this capitalistic cesspool and reside in San Francisco, then you should be overjoyed, not afraid!

  5. Carefull the toes you step on could be our own.

  6. #15
    For Obama to become a Stalin or Hitler would imply that the entire Constitution has been put aside without a peep. I don't see that happening.

  7. Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by docwatson View Post
    For Obama to become a Stalin or Hitler would imply that the entire Constitution has been put aside without a peep. I don't see that happening.
    The problem is during the next four years the next president will most likely make one or two appointments to the Supreme Court. Remember the Heller decision was won by only one vote - the swing vote of Justice Kennedy. Add one or two more liberal justices and who knows WHAT could happen during the next twenty years! Heller could be overturned, etc. This should make everyone who believes in our basic freedoms afraid.
    Stay safe - DW
    NRA Endowment Member
    Retired Fed

  8. #17
    This moron (Obama) is like so many other Libs who took a cue from Bubba Clinton and feel that the Constitution is a "living, breathing document". We all MUST exercise our vote come November......as well as in all local elections. We gun owners are one of the most powerful and influentional voting blocks in the nation. Make your vote count! Apathy is the enemy lurking in the dark.

    Surfcc

  9. Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    This moron (Obama) is like so many other Libs who took a cue from Bubba Clinton and feel that the Constitution is a "living, breathing document". We all MUST exercise our vote come November......as well as in all local elections. We gun owners are one of the most powerful and influentional voting blocks in the nation. Make your vote count! Apathy is the enemy lurking in the dark.

    Surfcc
    +1
    You sir, are absolutely correct.
    Stay safe - DW
    NRA Endowment Member
    Retired Fed

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by docwatson View Post
    For Obama to become a Stalin or Hitler would imply that the entire Constitution has been put aside without a peep. I don't see that happening.

    +1 me neither. Furthermore, it would imply that he would round up millions of people and systematically exterminate them. Obama is lots of things, but a megalomaniac is not one of them. Besides, the people in Russia and Germany did not own guns and could not defend themselves against their tormentors. The reason the comparisons to Hitler and Stalin are complete BS is that here, such an act will NOT happen because if it was even attempted, the more than 200 million privately owned firearms in the hands of American citizens would come into play.
    Last edited by tattedupboy; 08-17-2008 at 02:47 AM.

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    +1 me neither. Furthermore, it would imply that he would round up millions of people and systematically exterminate them. Obama is lots of things, but a megalomaniac is not one of them. Besides, the people in Russia and Germany did not own guns and could not defend themselves against their tormentors. The reason the comparisons to Hitler and Stalin are complete BS is that here, such an act will NOT happen because if it was even attempted, the more than 200 million privately owned firearms in the hands of American citizens would come into play.
    Um...Tatt,you typically say stuff that makes alot of sense.I enjoy reading your posts most of the time.But I must remind you that the Jews in Germany and Poland had no guns because the nazi government,which was elected,first registered all weapons they possessed,then confiscated them.Never say it can't happen here.Never say it won't happen here.It is our responsibility to make sure it soes not happen here.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast