Obama says Souter, Breyer, and Ginsburg Are Sensible Judges - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama says Souter, Breyer, and Ginsburg Are Sensible Judges

And just to show you what kind of mind set we are dealing with in many of our bureaucratic elite that are in charge I give you the following quote. By the way lest we think it only runs in the Democratic party he was as you will recall a republican.

Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissinger
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    Um...Tatt,you typically say stuff that makes alot of sense.I enjoy reading your posts most of the time.But I must remind you that the Jews in Germany and Poland had no guns because the nazi government,which was elected,first registered all weapons they possessed,then confiscated them.Never say it can't happen here.Never say it won't happen here.It is our responsibility to make sure it soes not happen here.

By "it," are you referring to firearms registration and confiscation, or another Holocaust? I'm pretty sure you're referring to registration and confiscation, but just so I don't get accused of putting words in your mouth, could you please just clarify for me what you're referring to by the word "it?"

And, as for what I said in my last post, I stand by it. Even if Obama or some other hoplophobe were to implement universal gun registration, there would not be full 100% compliance. Again, there are simply too many privately owned firearms, and such a scheme is simply not feasible.

I agree that there would not be complete compliance. There would be a lot of resistance. Many would fight. But the question is how effective will be the resistance against a well trained and equipped multi national U.N force.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I agree that there would not be complete compliance. There would be a lot of resistance. Many would fight. But the question is how effective will be the resistance against a well trained and equipped multi national U.N force.

I believe that the U.N. has historically shown itself to be all talk and no action many times in the past. I have no reason to believe that it would be any different this time around.

The Fool Has Spoken

Enough Said

Quote Originally Posted by BWP View Post
    Enough Said
    I see that this is your first post on USA Carry. Welcome to the site!

Anyway, I'm not sure I know what you're referring to. Can you elaborate?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123