Obama says Souter, Breyer, and Ginsburg Are Sensible Judges
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama says Souter, Breyer, and Ginsburg Are Sensible Judges

Obama says Souter, Breyer, and Ginsburg Are Sensible Judges

I thought this important enough to post on more than one site and put it here because of the far reaching implications on the 2A. These were the judges that believe the 2A is NOT an individual right and one more would have been disastrous. Think of this as you go to the polls in November.

Next president will have major impact on direction of Supreme Court | WSLS 10

Of course he would say that? You did not actually think for one second that he would be praising the likes of Scalia, Thomas, Roberts, or Alito, did you?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Of course he would say that? You did not actually think for one second that he would be praising the likes of Scalia, Thomas, Roberts, or Alito, did you?
    I, in no way, thought that Obama would praise those who stood for what the Constitution really says. I only posted this as a perspective of the two candidates and info as to what can happen in upcoming judicial appointments.

He probably thinks Nero, Hitler, and Stalin were good leaders too.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

In their image he was formed.>>>!

Why the comparisons to Hitler and Stalin? I agree that the idea of Obama in the White House does not exactly enthuse me, but make no mistake about it, he is no Josef Stalin or Adolf Hitler.

I posted this for information, not to start an argument or name calling. Please refrain from this or, I'm sure, the post will be locked.

If you will read my post again I did not call Obama anything. I said he would think they were great leaders. Any bureaucrat that would trample under foot our constitution and all of our God given rights and believe that those on the Supreme court that do so are great justices is not someone that would have good judgement in any area or someone I would trust.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

How can you telll what he is . Looks like a duck

I never said that any of you called anybody any names. What I did was ask why the comparisons to Hitler and Stalin? Not just on this thread, but also on several others.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast