Where do you stand??? - Page 4

View Poll Results: Where do you stand???

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama is OK

2 2.50%
  • Obama is the antichrist

27 33.75%
  • What do you mean I can't write in the Stooges

22 27.50%
  • McCain is OK

29 36.25%
  • McCain is the antichrist

0 0%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you stand???

1. McCain is the least worst and Obama is a terrorist!

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. SIG View Post
    McCain is the least worst and Obama is a terrorist!

Thanks, I really needed that chuckle. But if Obama shows up to his next speech wearing a turban I wouldn't be shocked. :-(
    SINCE WHEN IS IT EXTREME TO SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION?
    THE AMERICAN FLAG SHOULD BE ALLOWED EVERY WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!
    Stand With Arizona (and Against Illegal Immigration)

agree HK4U. thats right and thats what's wrong with the world

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. SIG View Post
    McCain is the least worst and Obama is a terrorist!
    Obama is a lot of things, but a terrorist he's not. Nevertheless, he definitely won't be getting my vote, and I'm strongly considering not voting for McCain either. It's really unfortunate that the Libertarian Party isn't at least as influential as the Republican and Democratic parties because, with the exception of its position on abortion, I really like what this party stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Obama is a lot of things, but a terrorist he's not. Nevertheless, he definitely won't be getting my vote, and I'm strongly considering not voting for McCain either. It's really unfortunate that the Libertarian Party isn't at least as influential as the Republican and Democratic parties because, with the exception of its position on abortion, I really like what this party stands for.
    I'm with you man. Aren't you so sick and tired of hearing antichrist, terrorist, islam, world coming to an end, USa is over as we know it if he is elected, get your guns ready and all this big ole bunch or stupidity and crap. The republicans got no new tactics. Same old negative crap. bunch of nonsense

7. The neck you are risking my be your own. I would not vote for obama if he were white.

frank.macher Guest
    I don't like everything that McCain stnds for, I like less what Obama stands for. I will end up casting my vote for the one who will do me, my family, and my values the least harm. I keep hoping that the Ice Queen will muck things up at the Dem convention and divide the party... Too bad he didn't pick her, then it would be interesting to see the fallout. The latest joke is who McCain will pick, humor says Liberman...

I am interested in the election for the wrong reasons, who will not screw with the american way of life I have versus who will "be the popular" choice. If the person elected really were based on who would benefit the USA way of life, neither of them is the "perfect" candidate.

Unfortunately, it has been this way for so long, it takes a history lesson to look at when the right person for the right job at the right time was elected.

Call me jaded, call me disheartened, call me independent but gravely concerned...

While I don't consider Obama the antichrist, McCain, while not perfect, is closer politically to me than Obama is. While I would think it great if Ron Paul or Fred Thompson had a chance, to vote for anyone other than the two main contenders will simply give Obama a better chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    While I don't consider Obama the antichrist, McCain, while not perfect, is closer politically to me than Obama is. While I would think it great if Ron Paul or Fred Thompson had a chance, to vote for anyone other than the two main contenders will simply give Obama a better chance of winning.
    If you see it that way, you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I cannot in good conscience cast a vote for
    either one. Voting for the lesser of two evils, as opposed to voting for no evil at all, is still voting for evil. I couldn't care less what effect my vote for the Libertarian Party has on either Obama or McCain's chances of winning; all I care about is following my conscience, which tells me that either one (yes, I know that winner will be one of them) would be bad, and that neither one is worth voting for. And no, staying home is not an option.

I guess i'm voting for the antichrist cause i want a different direction for this country than war and debt. It's hard to be the antichrist and a christian at the same time people. You guys must watch all john mccains negative adds on tv to base your arguments on. Get real. If the obama wants to create jobs, help the working man, not the big oil companies, give children health care and hopefully all of us, end the war in iraq, balance the budget, keep jobs in america, wean ourself off of foreign oil. then thats the man for me. NOt some guy who voted 90 percent of the time with the bush administration. he is not a maverick but a side kick. Wake up people. This election is simple. If you are happy with the current then vote for mccaain if you want anything to get better and change vote for obama.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast