Where do you stand??? - Page 5

View Poll Results: Where do you stand???

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama is OK

2 2.50%
  • Obama is the antichrist

27 33.75%
  • What do you mean I can't write in the Stooges

22 27.50%
  • McCain is OK

29 36.25%
  • McCain is the antichrist

0 0%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you stand???

Wow, who let the troll out of its cage?

Obama = change....... yep he'll change your gun status from some to none. He wants to be KING, not President, and he'll sell this country down the tubes to get his crown. He has no respect for my National Anthem, my Flag, or my military brothers and sisters. He wouldn't visit the wounded in Iraq, 'cause he couldn't take his cameras into the hospital and get his PR shots.
    Last edited by Jay; 08-27-2008 at 10:41 AM.
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

thats where your wrong jay, he won't have time to take our guns away for having to clean up the mess we are in that bush has got us in. Besides that there are too many gun lovers like me and you to let our states get to that. disagree on the king thing and he loves america, the flag, the anthem, the pledge, the military. Probally why he wants to bring the troops home and protect them from dying for what buch has called fighting terrorism. BS on that mr Bush. Sorry his name is not john doe and his dad was a muslim but it's not his fault. obama is a christian man who loves our country.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    thats where your wrong jay, he won't have time to take our guns away for having to clean up the mess we are in that bush has got us in. Besides that there are too many gun lovers like me and you to let our states get to that. disagree on the king thing and he loves america, the flag, the anthem, the pledge, the military. Probally why he wants to bring the troops home and protect them from dying for what buch has called fighting terrorism. BS on that mr Bush. Sorry his name is not john doe and his dad was a muslim but it's not his fault. obama is a christian man who loves our country.

obama is a christian man who loves our country.

And if you believe that I have Ocean front lots in AZ to sell you.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

i guess you better tell me how much they are cause i believe it. I forgot that mccain is so holy. i appologize

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    i guess you better tell me how much they are cause i believe it. I forgot that mccain is so holy. i appologize
    I don't think Mccane is holy and I wich there was a better choice than both of them that had a chance of being elected. I just get tired of all those that have been deceived acting like Obamanation is the second comming of Christ.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

if someone thinks that any man is God they got serious issues. Your probally right alot of people may look at him that way and i am like you i totally disagree with that perspective. I look at him as a politician thats all. Someone said earlier that there voting for the lesser of the two evils and then someone said you are stil voting for evil. I thought that was a good point.

he loves america, the flag, the anthem, the pledge, the military.
    He doesn't like the words to the National Anthem..... he does NOT pay respects to my Flag.... he tries to use our military as pawns to his ends. Bush is no longer relevant, and McCain does have his problems, but McCain respects this country, and Obama just wants to use it.

You have your views, and I have mine...... deal with it.
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

I'm sorry jay i forgot you personally know him and know he hates our anthem and has no respects to our flag. Why would millions of people across the countryvote for a man that is for that. WHy would all these poiticians who know him personally vote for him if he was like that, espicially the ones who served. Bush is relevant because he has got everything set up for Mccain. All he has to do the first day is nothing just keep on keeping on with the same of bunch of crap bush did. mccain respects the country and so does Obama. I agree to disagree with you Jay. SOunds like to me you should not vote for either and just vote for nader.

A non vote or a vote for a 3rd party candidate is a vote for Obama.
    Raul In Sunny Tavernier, The Florida Keys.
    Glock: Feed it dirt, it'll still work.
    CWFL. Speak softly and carry concealed!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast