$10,000 plate dinner hosted by 2 American icons - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $10,000 plate dinner hosted by 2 American icons

I would actually like to go to that dinner. Can you guys take up an offering for your good friend here

Check with Obama I am sure he would be willing to pay your way our at least use tax payers money for it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I wish he would. Obama aint' going to raise mine and your taxes hk. How many times am i going to have to tell you that. right my name in this fall. I won't raise your taxes either.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Check with Obama I am sure he would be willing to pay your way our at least use tax payers money for it.
    LOL I'm sure he would! How else is he going to fill all those seats?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Kimber your state is the almighty swing state. You need to get on the Obama train cause its taking your state this fall too.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Kimber your state is the almighty swing state. You need to get on the Obama train cause its taking your state this fall too.
    lol I was going to but it was broke down in the train yard. So I think I'll wait for the McCain train!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Like Bush isnt using our money to find all those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.....oh wait what WMD's?????

(not to mention all the lives that have been lost for this cause)

ted

You said it well brother. hey kimber

John McCain is so old that his social security number is 000-00-0004

John McCain is so old that when he went to school there were only 4 elements in the periodic table... water, wind, earth and fire

John McCain is so old that when he went to school there was no history class because nothing had happened yet.

John McCain is so old that there is a figure of a man with a swollen gland in one of the pyramids in Egypt

John McCain is so old, the first time he went to the dead sea, the dead sea was still alive

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    Like Bush isnt using our money to find all those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.....oh wait what WMD's?????

(not to mention all the lives that have been lost for this cause)

I'm confused. Your handle says IHeartTedNugent, but you support Obama? Am I reading this correctly?

OMG...

NOBAMA NOBAMA NOBAMA NOBAMA NOBAMA NOBAMA

I'd keep going, but it would be childish....

Just vote NO to the AntiChrist!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast