$10,000 plate dinner hosted by 2 American icons
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $10,000 plate dinner hosted by 2 American icons

$10,000 plate dinner hosted by 2 American icons

Clooney compared him to the likes of John and Robert Kennedy saying, “Few people in my lifetime, that I’ve heard speak made me want to get up and do something,”

Makes me want to do something. Puke.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Obama is a very exciting person to watch while he is speaking. As for Clooney, I don't really know.

When Obama is elected, this nation will see the change that it has needed for a long time.

As long as he is not to hard on the CC laws, it will be a utopia in America once again.

5. Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    Obama is a very exciting person to watch while he is speaking. As for Clooney, I don't really know.

When Obama is elected, this nation will see the change that it has needed for a long time.

As long as he is not to hard on the CC laws, it will be a utopia in America once again.
    I really hope you are kidding?
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post

You're just being sarcastic, aren't you?

Am I being serious?

The answer is yes.

I think Obama will do better for this country than Bush did, and what Mccain will.

Obama is such a stand out individual. He will go down as one of the greatest Presidents this great nation has ever seen.

Please lets discuss this.
    Last edited by IheartTedNugent; 08-07-2008 at 12:21 PM.

The answer is yes.

I think Obama will do better for this country than Bush did, and what Mccain will.

Obama is such a stand out individual. He will go down as one of the greatest Presidents this great nation has ever seen.

He He He Ha Ha Ha
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation What does the First Ammendment say?

The answer is yes.

Everybody is entitled to freedom of speech. I believe Ihearttednugent is expressing his first ammendment right. Let's all be adults about this.

I intend to express myself in the voting booth in November. (somebody get a mop...wet cleanup booth 6) I think I'm gonna be sick.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Ted nugent will not vote for Obma nor will I

Ted is my long lost friend

Ted I hope you are being serious cause I am.

Obama 09

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast