Democrats push bill to Mandate that gun owners purchase 'liability insurance'. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Democrats push bill to Mandate that gun owners purchase 'liability insurance'.

1. Ain't going to happen ! And if I'm wrong it will be just one more New York law I will be breaking ! I know I've had enough of these jerks in office. I am going to take care of my family, no matter what these dumb asses pass.sometimes you need to know when to quick !

Anyone attempting to take money or guns from me will be treated as the thieves they are.

Guns ? What Guns ?
    Therefore: We don't need insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by rich45r View Post
    Ain't going to happen ! And if I'm wrong it will be just one more New York law I will be breaking ! I know I've had enough of these jerks in office. I am going to take care of my family, no matter what these dumb asses pass.sometimes you need to know when to quick !
    I agree. Don't think it will happen. To hear the legislators talk they compare gun insurance to laws requiring auto insurance. Only one difference, driving a car is not a constitutionally protected right. The second doessn't say the right to bear arms can be infringed if someone can't afford insurance. I picture these old-timers at my club. They're living on a pension, scraping by. They enjoy shooting sports, hunting and fishing. Now someone who believes the principals thaat founded this country are wrong wants to make it impossible for them to enjoy retirement. In our rural areas this is a greatly enjoyed past-time.
    I took my nephews out yesterday for their first time shooting real guns. Bought them Henry Golden Boy .22 rifles for Christmas. They just became old enough to shoot for the first time. Among the most enjoyable things you can do is take a young shooter out for their first time. It's an American right of passage... father to son.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12