CO (D) Does'nt understand they can be reloaded
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CO (D) Does'nt understand they can be reloaded

1. CO (D) Does'nt understand they can be reloaded

CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded | RealClearPolitics

CO State Rep. Diana DeGette (D) "I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available."
    THIS is what is WRITING out laws?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I know. It would be amusing if it wasn't so tragic.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Yeah, I saw the video. People that know almost nothing about firearms and ammo (like Schumer, Feinstein and this idiot) tend to say the most stupid things.

Remember Feinstein talking about the "imploding" bullets?

Total Moron just like his President.

6. Dang! All this time I've been throwing mine out?! Argh.............
    Pro-Second Amendment T-Shirts and Stickers, Patriotic Flags, Gun Bags, Backpacks
    Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2Adefender

I lived in CO many years ago and guns were commonplace. Never heard of any issues concerning types of guns, magazines or anything else since it is a western state and famous for hunting and fishing. Apparently, there has been an influx of Liberalism out there that has infected the minds of otherwise very good people. I dare say other western states will profit by having hunters and fishermen (and ladies) shy away from a place that puts such restrictions on people. Another great state has fallen due to Liberal insanity! So far, we are holding out in the South but things look bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Total Moron just like his President.
    This post deserves a "Super Like".
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

"When I squeeze the trigger on my AR, do I have to actually say 'bang' or does the gun do it for me?

If a Liberal falls in a woods, does anyone hear a sound? Or care for that fact?
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I think that the democratic party is an embarrassment. How could you let these people represent you?

So incredibly clueless!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast