North Korea>>>>---------->Playing with fire
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Korea>>>>---------->Playing with fire

North Korea>>>>---------->Playing with fire

If your keeping track of this nut case in North Korea things are seriously heating up.

Hagel calls N. Korea 'real and clear danger,' as US plans defense system in Guam | Fox News

This from FOX News.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I cannot believe that not ONE source who I've listened to regarding N. Korea has NOT mentioned this: Concerned Officials Warn: ?North Korea Could Explode a High-Altitude Nuclear Device Over the United States? I know, I know, they PROBABLY don't have the technology to do this YET, but what if they did? The article also mentions that their last test was a "small yield" blast. I suppose if a small one works, it would be cheaper to test, but I don't think you need a particularly large device to cause a good-sized EMP. Our government MUST be aware of the seriousness of an EMP burst but, as usual, have inserted their heads in their, I mean in the sand, and ignored the problem in hopes that it would disappear. So, hopefully, the satellite placed in orbit by the N. Koreans is harmless. I still am concerned about the way we are responding to this particular threat, though. Seems like we normally "ignore" the saber rattling, but this time we're jumping through hoops. Any ideas out there?

4. Yeah, and Kerry said on the foxnews.com that they want have Korea to go Nuclear, so I guess that they going to try to take their guns or stop them, I would like to see that.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    While the United (Divided) States of AmeriKa is playing checkers, China is playing Chess...
    North Korea is one of China's prized Rooks.

If ObamaLamaDingDong and the rest of his DumboCrapping LibTarded Warhawks actually think that we can afford to take on China and it's allies in an actual War, they are very sadly mistaken imvho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Blog Entries
    No way North Korea makes a move. Starving is better than dead and fatboy knows it. Besides, Dennis Rodman will fix everything lmao

Blog Entries
    Besides, the DONG missile is too SHORT ranged to reach us. Japan will splash it somewhere in the sea of Japan like they always do.

Okay, enough dong jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    I cannot believe that not ONE source who I've listened to regarding N. Korea has NOT mentioned this: Concerned Officials Warn: ?North Korea Could Explode a High-Altitude Nuclear Device Over the United States? I know, I know, they PROBABLY don't have the technology to do this YET, but what if they did? The article also mentions that their last test was a "small yield" blast. I suppose if a small one works, it would be cheaper to test, but I don't think you need a particularly large device to cause a good-sized EMP. Our government MUST be aware of the seriousness of an EMP burst but, as usual, have inserted their heads in their, I mean in the sand, and ignored the problem in hopes that it would disappear. So, hopefully, the satellite placed in orbit by the N. Koreans is harmless. I still am concerned about the way we are responding to this particular threat, though. Seems like we normally "ignore" the saber rattling, but this time we're jumping through hoops. Any ideas out there?
    As I noted in another thread. The number 1 concern of the United Stats and Iran, is that Iran will detonate a nuke over the United States. 3 Pawn to Rook.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    As I noted in another thread. The number 1 concern of the United Stats and Iran, is that Iran will detonate a nuke over the United States. 3 Pawn to Rook.
    That being the case, why do we hear nothing about what the U.S. is doing to harden our electrical grid? We could do this with LESS money than we give a couple of countries in foreign aid. Congress has known of this weakness for decades.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

For those that would like an interesting, entertaining and possibly frightening novel of such an EMP event, check out One Second After.

Moving on, do I think the Norks have the capability to detonate a nuclear weapon in the atmosphere over AmeriKa? No, not yet. Does Iran? Maybe... who the hell knows. Regardless, even small yield nuclear devices detonated in our atmosphere could have devastating effects on AmeriKa's infrastructure. Can you imagine an are the size of TX without an electrical grid? Let that roll around in your noggin a bit. What if there were several devices detonated over each corner of AmeriKa? Anarchy, absolute anarchy in a few short days. A "war" against AmeriKa isn't necessary to remove us from the world stage, think about it.

Is it probable now? Meh... Is it possible? Absolutely!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

China pulls the strings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast