Obama on Biblical Issues - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama on Biblical Issues

toreskha you need to be careful about playing God and calling people blasphmer's. That is seriuos talk man. IT's between you and God though. I'm glad all you guys think MCCain is the real answer. Like he won't continue the bush era and run this coountry into the ground. Maybe it will get to where there is only the rich and poor. No middle class. Tattedupboy thank you for standing with me on this one. Lupus i appreciate you sayin such nice things about me. Its ok i forgive you. I don't know why you relate Obama to all this stuff in the past like hitler and all that. Makes no sense to me. I wish you would just debate issues instead of a bunch of made up nonsense. Also just for curiosity what church background do all you guys come from? I personally was raised in the Church of God down here in the Bible belt of the south. No snake handling though. ha

3. Well no matter what God you worship or what Bible you read Obama still fits the mold for antichrist. McCain does not.It will happen the way God wants it.

I do not think most of us have said anything like McCain is the real answer. I myself have some real doubts about him. I just feel that Obama is worse. I would like to be able to vote for someone I really could feel good about for once rather than the lesser of two evils. I would like to see a real God loving. NWO hating, America first, patriot in office but the chance of that happeing the way both major parties are controlled along with the major news media by the elitist is slim. I am afraid we are in real danger in America and only the grace of God can save us.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I've refered to him as a antichrist for a long time. Maybe another description may fit him also. False Prophet comes to mind.

Matthew 7:15
    Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
    Matthew 7:14-16 (in Context) Matthew 7 (Whole Chapter)

Matthew 24:11
    And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    Matthew 24:10-12 (in Context) Matthew 24 (Whole Chapter)

Matthew 24:24
    For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    Matthew 24:23-25 (in Context) Matthew 24 (Whole Chapter)

2 Peter 2:1
    But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
    2 Peter 2:1-3 (in Context) 2 Peter 2 (Whole Chapter)
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Some good quotes Red Hat. Thanks for posting them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Well Done!!

way to go Red Hat!!! and he is a antichrist. that's why islamonazis want him to be our president. might also explain why a fatwa has not been issued on his sorry.....butt.

8. And that is the rest of the story. How can the rag heads except a convert to Christianty if it is not for they think he is lieing.

I don't think McCain is all that, I wish there was another choice.

But as far as NoBama, he IS THE ANTICHRIST!

you guys may be right and i think his dad satan is john mccain. I would list a bunch of bible verses that has nothing to do with anything but i will spare you guys. You guys might as well start calling him president antichrist then cause he is going to win. WHy would the antichrist stand with Israel also? Go to different churches.

Mccain/Obama the real dream ticket. Satan/antichrist

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast