Obama on Biblical Issues - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Obama on Biblical Issues

  1. #21
    Obama may not be the antichrist but he will due until the real one comes along. He would make a good false profit. Seems like so many deceived followers are ready to pay him homage. He is going to lead everyone to the promised land.
    Last edited by HK4U; 08-12-2008 at 02:42 PM. Reason: spelling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    somewhere in north texas
    Posts
    599

    jwtollett21,

    you would not know truth if it slapped ya, my man. you are only 25 years old and very obviously still wet behind the ears and simply run on emotionalism and feel good crap. we need leaders with balls not people who change their opinions because they drop 9 points in he major polls. we need leaders who lead according to that which is right and constitutional. not one who will leads into the glories of globalism. no, mccain is not much better , but he is better. your boy has not even finished his first term in congress. his idea of confronting the nation's enemies is to kiss them on their check and patting them on the a$$. want to know why he is thought of as a antichrist? BECAUSE HE HAS THE QUALITIES THAT MADE HITLER GREAT. SILVER TONGUED DEVILS, AND WANTED A CHANGE FOR THE COUNTRY. yeah, we do need a change, one that reflects our constitution and not some globalist kum-bah-ya feel good crap. and unfortunately, america is too busy watching useless tv and trusting the mainstream media and worried about whether we offend somebody or not because we don't want to make them mad. the nation has become , by and large, neutered. Davy Crockett and Sam Houston would be ashamed of you, being frm Tennesee. Al Gore is not even from this universe and they are mad as all get out that he landed in that great state. you want a black man for president then get behind Alan Keyes. he would make a GREAT president and certainly would be better than the 2 front runners.

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Stop it already, you guys! Look, just because Obama is not the candidate we want in the White House (for a myriad of reasons) that is no reason to justify the comparisons to Hitler, Stalin, radical Islam, and the antichrist. Everyone is getting carried away with these doom and gloom predictions of what will happen if Obama is president. He is NOT the antichrist. He is NOT a Muslim. He is NOT like Hitler or Stalin. He is NOT a terrorist. He is simply your typical tree-hugging, socialist, tax and spend, gun-grabbing liberal Democrat. OK?

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Stop it already, you guys! Look, just because Obama is not the candidate we want in the White House (for a myriad of reasons) that is no reason to justify the comparisons to Hitler, Stalin, radical Islam, and the antichrist. Everyone is getting carried away with these doom and gloom predictions of what will happen if Obama is president. He is NOT the antichrist. He is NOT a Muslim. He is NOT like Hitler or Stalin. He is NOT a terrorist. He is simply your typical tree-hugging, socialist, tax and spend, gun-grabbing liberal Democrat. OK?
    Well,I don't know about typical,I would have said extreme tree-hugging, socialist, tax and spend, gun-grabbing liberal Democrat. But,ok,fair enough.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

  6. #25
    But truth be told,Canis Lupus,I SO couldn't have said it better.Actually,hitler did none of the terrible stuff he did until after he came to power.We don't need to know that this will happen.We just need to know that it can.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    But truth be told,Canis Lupus,I SO couldn't have said it better.Actually,hitler did none of the terrible stuff he did until after he came to power.We don't need to know that this will happen.We just need to know that it can.
    I don't think it CAN happen here, and the reason is that Germany and Russia, unlike the United States, did not have 200 million privately owned firearms in existence. Such an event would not get very far here because many of those 200 million privately owned firearms most certainly would come into play and nip it in the bud. Remember, the reason we have 26 of the amendments is because we have one (the 2nd )that protects them. The Germans and Russians had no such guarantees.

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    you would not know truth if it slapped ya, my man. you are only 25 years old and very obviously still wet behind the ears and simply run on emotionalism and feel good crap. we need leaders with balls not people who change their opinions because they drop 9 points in he major polls. we need leaders who lead according to that which is right and constitutional. not one who will leads into the glories of globalism. no, mccain is not much better , but he is better. your boy has not even finished his first term in congress. his idea of confronting the nation's enemies is to kiss them on their check and patting them on the a$$. want to know why he is thought of as a antichrist? BECAUSE HE HAS THE QUALITIES THAT MADE HITLER GREAT. SILVER TONGUED DEVILS, AND WANTED A CHANGE FOR THE COUNTRY. yeah, we do need a change, one that reflects our constitution and not some globalist kum-bah-ya feel good crap. and unfortunately, america is too busy watching useless tv and trusting the mainstream media and worried about whether we offend somebody or not because we don't want to make them mad. the nation has become , by and large, neutered. Davy Crockett and Sam Houston would be ashamed of you, being frm Tennesee. Al Gore is not even from this universe and they are mad as all get out that he landed in that great state. you want a black man for president then get behind Alan Keyes. he would make a GREAT president and certainly would be better than the 2 front runners.
    That was such a nice little quote B but its a bunch of crap. MY man davy crockett and sam houston would actually be proud of me. I am for the 2nd amm and am a southern boy hard worker. I am not voting for a president on one sole issue of the 2nd ammendment. Mccain wins that subject for me. But i disagree more wih mccain on the other issues so there for my support goes to Barack. Al Gore would have made an awesome president in my opinion. I like Alan Keyes ok too. What do you mean if you want a black man for president then get behind alan keys. Who cares what color they are. That was a very irrelevant statement. Also speaking of flip flopping john mcbush has done that too. he has been opposed to off shore drilling up until now and i believe he is still against drilling in alaska. They will both do anything to get elected. On the kiss the enemies on the butt thing i disagree with that too. barack wants to talk to them like adults and meet with the leaders.Have no idea why people think thats a bad thing. it doesn't mean we are their friends. obviously whatever we been doing hasn't worked. He will not hesitate to use force if we need to though.
    YOu have lost your mind if you think Obama is the antichrist, hitler, devil whatever the heck you guys make up here. How can a christian be hitler. That contradicts don't you think. He loves jesus man not satan.

    I agree with you on we need a president that will stand behind the constitution and a leader with balls. I think both got those. Obama will probally lay his on mcains head when he wins in a couple of months. ha

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    That was such a nice little quote B but its a bunch of crap. MY man davy crockett and sam houston would actually be proud of me. I am for the 2nd amm and am a southern boy hard worker. I am not voting for a president on one sole issue of the 2nd ammendment. Mccain wins that subject for me. But i disagree more wih mccain on the other issues so there for my support goes to Barack. Al Gore would have made an awesome president in my opinion. I like Alan Keyes ok too. What do you mean if you want a black man for president then get behind alan keys. Who cares what color they are. That was a very irrelevant statement. Also speaking of flip flopping john mcbush has done that too. he has been opposed to off shore drilling up until now and i believe he is still against drilling in alaska. They will both do anything to get elected. On the kiss the enemies on the butt thing i disagree with that too. barack wants to talk to them like adults and meet with the leaders.Have no idea why people think thats a bad thing. it doesn't mean we are their friends. obviously whatever we been doing hasn't worked. He will not hesitate to use force if we need to though.
    YOu have lost your mind if you think Obama is the antichrist, hitler, devil whatever the heck you guys make up here. How can a christian be hitler. That contradicts don't you think. He loves jesus man not satan.

    I agree with you on we need a president that will stand behind the constitution and a leader with balls. I think both got those. Obama will probally lay his on mcains head when he wins in a couple of months. ha
    [I][He loves jesus man. NOT.I]
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  10. #29
    how can you judge him like that. Its not your right. Leave that to God.

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    how can you judge him like that. Its not your right. Leave that to God.
    You should know that the Bible tells us to try they spirits wheither they be of God or not. Let me ask you this, What evidence do you have that he is a Christian?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast