Obama on Biblical Issues - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Obama on Biblical Issues

testing the spirits and judging are two different things my brother. to be such a great christian hk you speak pretty negative and harsh against Obama. Pretty critical in my opinion. Why don't you join me in praying for both our candidates that God will help them and guide them. Either way one will be president and the other will continue in the senate. On the evidence thing. I go by his word. He has been of the christian faith for a few years now. I just got a peace within about that.I've gained that peace by listening and studying him for that past. In my opinion i get a more christian vibe from obama than i do Mccain. I heard him say one time, " I wish i could just set down in church with my family, listen to some good music, put some money in the offering plate and just give God praise for all the blessings that he has given me." This was when all the jeremiah wright stuff was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    testing the spirits and judging are two different things my brother. to be such a great christian hk you speak pretty negative and harsh against Obama. Pretty critical in my opinion. Why don't you join me in praying for both our candidates that God will help them and guide them. Either way one will be president and the other will continue in the senate. On the evidence thing. I go by his word. He has been of the christian faith for a few years now. I just got a peace within about that.I've gained that peace by listening and studying him for that past. In my opinion i get a more christian vibe from obama than i do Mccain. I heard him say one time, " I wish i could just set down in church with my family, listen to some good music, put some money in the offering plate and just give God praise for all the blessings that he has given me." This was when all the jeremiah wright stuff was going on.

For one thing any man that does not speak out against and work to stop the killing of unborn babies gives me real doubts right there. "You will know them by their works". Also he like so many other polititions refer to God in very vague terms. They are good at using words that fool many people. I have never heard him speak of Jesus as savior, the blood of Christ for the atoniment of our sins. There are a lot of different "gods" worshiped by lots of people these days. The "god" of this world is the great deceiver. Apart from his lack of being a Christian he is a eneny rof the Constitution. I have read his oppinon on our second amendment rights and that is we really have none. The following verse pretty much sums up where we are as a nation.

1 Timothy 4:1
    Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Obama obviously is pro choice but here is where you are wrong hk4. He is not pro abortion. He said the other day he wantes to do everything he can to reduce the number of abortions. He has two kids, if he wants to kill babies why didn't he do it to his own. get a new topic dude. This is not even an issue. You obviously didn't watch the faith forum hosted by rick warren. Obama did a great job. he spoke of mathew. he talked about jesus and his sins being forgiven. Do your homework. I guess mcain has spoke of all that stuff you said too. The god of this world is satan man. he is the great deciever. you need to come to my house and let me explain the bible. There is a antichrist coming one day that will win over the world so to speak but its not a christian man named Barack Obama. Tired of you posting bible verses that talk about the anitchrist and satan and making Obama look like that person. You might need to pray about that.

Obama obviously is pro choice but here is where you are wrong hk4. He is not pro abortion. He said the other day he wantes to do everything he can to reduce the number of abortions. He has two kids, if he wants to kill babies why didn't he do it to his own. get a new topic dude. This is not even an issue. You obviously didn't watch the faith forum hosted by rick warren. Obama did a great job. he spoke of mathew. he talked about jesus and his sins being forgiven. Do your homework. I guess mcain has spoke of all that stuff you said too. The god of this world is satan man. he is the great deciever. you need to come to my house and let me explain the bible. There is a antichrist coming one day that will win over the world so to speak but its not a christian man named Barack Obama. Tired of you posting bible verses that talk about the anitchrist and satan and making Obama look like that person. You might need to pray about that.
    Tired of you posting bible verses that talk about the anitchrist and satan and making Obama look like that person.

That would be like me trying to make Adolf look like Hitler.

[I][Obama obviously is pro choice but here is where you are wrong hk4. He is not pro abortion. /I]

Right, And if I am for the right for each of us to murder all our family members it is not really murder just pro choice. I mean heck no one but ourselves should have the right to tell us whom we can and can't kill.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

he is for the woman to choose, not murder. what has your president done to help this matter.

you need to find a new subject to vote on.

he is for the woman to choose, not murder. what has your president done to help this matter.
    Sense you are alive you can thank your mother that she did not choose to murder you. The baby gets no choice. The blood of millions of babies cry out from the grave and they hold all of us that wink at their murder by voting in people like Obamanation into office accountable.

your a broken record dude. I can't wait to cancel your vote out

your a broken record dude. I can't wait to cancel your vote out
    "They have eyes to see but they can not see and they have ears to hear but they can not hear"
    The one thing that you said on all your posts that makes sense and I agree with is we are going round and round. We are waisting each others time that could be used for something constructive. It is obvious you have your mind made up and no one can confuse you with the facts. It should also be obvious that not only I but most of us here have no intentions of voting for Mr. Obamanation so from hence forth I will chose to just ignore your posts. Seeing as how you have the amazing ability to reason logically to the wrong conclusion I will just conseder the sorce and chalk it up to ignorance. Have a nice day.

The only choice the woman has in the matter (assuming she was not raped) was the choice she made to have unprotected sex, all while being fully aware of the consequences. As for choosing whether her unborn child lives or dies, that's not for man to decide. That's for God to decide.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast