Obama on Biblical Issues - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Obama on Biblical Issues

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    your a broken record dude. I can't wait to cancel your vote out
    FINALLY!!!!!!

someone else sees in HK what I see!!!!!

JW you are the FREAKIN man!!!!

I support Obama and I believe he is the answer. If he was registered Republican, HK would vote for him. Regardless of anything else. I mean thats why he is voting for Mccain, right?

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    FINALLY!!!!!!

someone else sees in HK what I see!!!!!

JW you are the FREAKIN man!!!!

I support Obama and I believe he is the answer. If he was registered Republican, HK would vote for him. Regardless of anything else. I mean thats why he is voting for Mccain, right?
    I love you to man. And I would not vote for Obamnation if he grew wings and flew. I would however vote for Ron Paul.

If he was registered Republican, HK would vote for him. Regardless of anything else. I mean thats why he is voting for Mccain, right

Seeing as how Obamanation is one of the worst demoncrats ever to run then your logic would seem to say you would vote for anyone or thing as long as it was from the party of extreme lefts
    Last edited by HK4U; 09-04-2008 at 01:18 PM.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

ok...

HK, I suggest you take up my new personal policy of not talking or communicating with vermin. with that toliet guy, i just ignore him these days because he is a troll. I did expect more from a air force man, but what do i know? i suspect he may be a troll as well. the problem with these 2 lamebrains is that they cannot see the forest because of the trees. you cannot reason logically with people who are guided by their emotions and with the maturity of a turnip. i have learned to ignore stupid people. it is good for the blood pressure and digestion. they need to be careful what they ask for, because they might get it. the only problem is that we will get pulled down with them on the sinking ship as well. Continue with the Scriptures. perhaps they would be more comfortable with the koran .

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    HK, I suggest you take up my new personal policy of not talking or communicating with vermin. with that toliet guy, i just ignore him these days because he is a troll. I did expect more from a air force man, but what do i know? i suspect he may be a troll as well. the problem with these 2 lamebrains is that they cannot see the forest because of the trees. you cannot reason logically with people who are guided by their emotions and with the maturity of a turnip. i have learned to ignore stupid people. it is good for the blood pressure and digestion. they need to be careful what they ask for, because they might get it. the only problem is that we will get pulled down with them on the sinking ship as well. Continue with the Scriptures. perhaps they would be more comfortable with the koran .
    True enough boris. I guess I need to adopt the policy of not having a battle of witts with unarmend men.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

oooooo harsh words.....

wouldnt want to do anything to get you blood pressure up sir.

i have an idea....lets just pray about it :)

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    oooooo harsh words.....

wouldnt want to do anything to get you blood pressure up sir.

i have an idea....lets just pray about it :)

i have an idea....lets just pray about it
    Doubtful that you would know how.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    i have an idea....lets just pray about it
    Doubtful that you would know how.
    or to whom?

I thought that the topic of this thread was "Obama on Biblical Issues." Can we please get back to the topic and stop the ad hominem attacks before Luke shuts this thread down? I don't want that, but if he did so right now, I would completely understand.

Wow how will i ever be able to write again after those hash words. Troll, toilet, problem, lamebrain, turnip, koran. Wow, Boris i know you aren't reading this cause you are ignoring me but I forgive you. I can actually debate on these issues without getting into kindergarden name calling. The scriptures are good but irrelevant to the subject matter. you can't just randomly pull out a verse and apply it to whatever you want. Don't think thats what its meant for. And I hope master luke doesn't shut us down. it would prob. be good on this thread. Obama/Biden 08

11. I have voted the pro-life issue for as long as abortion has been legal. It seems strange that it has always been the GOP.A women does not have the right to commit murder.This is why the DEMs hate Sarah.90% of women caring dow syn. kids kill the. Sounds like Nazism to me.As far as praying for obama I do.I'm praying he goes away.As lacking as it may be the GOP seems to have a moral fiber left to it. No humping interns for fun like the scum bucket clinton.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast