Obama on Biblical Issues
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama on Biblical Issues

Exclamation Obama on Biblical Issues

WELCOME TO PHFORAMERICA.COM

What a load of bologna. This guy is arrogant, mocks the bible and mocks American values...these are his good points.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

He may not be "the antichrist" but he is for sure one of the antichrists.

18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 1 John 2:18

There have been and are many antichrists and Obama is a good example of one.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

read my lips. Christian

All you guys are friggin rediculous with the antichrist thing. That is totally stupid to say about him. How many of you christians are holding him up in prayer everyday instead of bad mouthing him on this blog. How many people are speaking positive and not tearing someone down. Who's judging someone they have never met before. All you have heard is a bunch of rumor and made up crap. That's the christian thing. It seems to me like none of us here are as holy as we should be. It's like that one person said, " I would go to church if it wasn't for all the christians." I'm sorry if this offends anybody and i mean it in a good way but come on.

Read Mein Kampf if U can stand the pedantic ravings of another fella who won/formed 'Das Reich' in 1933 on a platform of change, for this rising star who went on to send millions up the chimneys of concentration camps, caused around 20-40 million other deaths (military, civilian) over his tenure, yet in most of his speeches quoted the good Christian virtues of the Aryan race, jwtollett21, I think you may need psychotherapy or shock-treatment NOT 2 see danger in 2009, if U want 2 call him a Muslim, a Jew or a Christian, he's a chameleon and will CHANGE to con your vote right into his camp/stalag!
    Heil Obama!

Canis-Lupus

i read the speech...

just enough truth in it to decieve those who should know better. and the thing is that young people who are stll wet behind their.......ears, are gonna fall for his lies and deceit and then wake up half way through his presidency and wonder WTF happenend. and by then it will be too late. i have come to believe that the country is done. all that we stood for, bled for, fought for and DIED for is lost. it's all over but the cryin' . that will come in November when this POS is elected.

one more thing...

you can tell what kind of a person somebody is by their fruit. hussein's is rotten.

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck and looks like a duck it ain't no eagle.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    All you guys are friggin rediculous with the antichrist thing. That is totally stupid to say about him. How many of you christians are holding him up in prayer everyday instead of bad mouthing him on this blog. How many people are speaking positive and not tearing someone down. Who's judging someone they have never met before. All you have heard is a bunch of rumor and made up crap. That's the christian thing. It seems to me like none of us here are as holy as we should be. It's like that one person said, " I would go to church if it wasn't for all the christians." I'm sorry if this offends anybody and i mean it in a good way but come on.
    The fact is that we have to learn to discern between truth and falsehoods - embrace the truth and condemn the falsehoods.

Barack Obama has carefully manipulated the meaning of Scripture and of holy places in Jersusalem to fit his own agenda. He has not just lied, but committed blasphemy. Obama is a snake, and it's right to call him on that.

I actually agree with jwtollett a little bit. I mean the fact is, while the though of Obama being in the White House should make any gun owning, tax hating, business owner nervous, I have to admit that I'm getting pretty tired of the references to the antichrist, to Hitler, and radical Islam. There is not much to like about Obama as a politician, but I refuse to hint at comparisons to a man who is responsible for the deaths of 6 million Jews.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast