Mayors against illegal guns........ At it again

Thread: Mayors against illegal guns........ At it again

Mayors against illegal guns........ At it again

A Republican mayor that owns firearms and is a member of BOOBbergs mayors against Illegal guns.... Seem odd? The story just gets better.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...x-at-gunpoint/

Despite being a Republican, Schiliro was a member of Bloomberg’s anti-2nd amendment group, Mayors Against Illegal Guns. Unfortunately his closet was apparently full of illegal guns and gay longings.

According to court documents, the young man told authorities that a drunken Schiliro, whom he considered a “fatherly figure,” began sending him text messages on his cellular phone in the evening of Feb. 21, and had a Marcus Hook police officer deliver him to his house.

There, with Schiliro’s adolescent daughter sleeping upstairs, the mayor gave him three glasses of what he believed was wine, the young man told authorities.

Then, “Schiliro asked the victim if (Schiliro) could perform oral sex on the (20-year-old.) Schiliro made the request repeatedly … 20 to 30 times throughout the time the victim was at the residence,” the affidavit states. Schiliro “became very distraught” after the young man refused his requests, the affidavit states.

During the encounter, Schiliro produced three different handguns, each time waving it around recklessly inside the house and at one point, placing one of the firearms to his head and announcing, “This is the night that he didn’t want to live anymore,” according to the affidavit.

Schiliro then asked the young man if he would be afraid if he fired the gun. According to the affidavit, Schiliro discharged one of the firearms into some papers on the floor in a room at the rear of the house.

The 20-year-old told authorities that Schiliro described him as a hostage, and directed his movements by pointing the handgun at various places within the residence, according to the affidavit.

Part of the county investigation included a search of Schiliro’s home, conducted on March 7. Among the items recovered was a bullet from a wall inside the house. The 9 mm projectile was later determined to have been fired from one of eight firearms that Schiliro sold on Feb. 23, the morning after the encounter.

Bloomberg’s pet org, “Mayors Against Illegal Guns” has since dropped Schiliro from the list, but maybe there needs to be a new organization. “Mayors Against Mayors Using Illegal Guns to Demand Gay Sex.”

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

It's the outspoken ones that I worry about the most.

I have a question though and please don't flame me. I'm against illegal guns as well. Why does this group get a bad name? I don't want anyone to possess illegal guns so I don't see the harm. Are these mayors confused (besides sexually) on what illegal guns actually are or what?

Thanks,
    Mike

They aren't confused. They use the term illegal guns to confuse people, no offense but like they did you, their goal is to ban all guns. Look at what Bloomberg did in NY. That is their goal, to take away all firearms or restrict them to the point that only their protection and the police have them. They want you to know your place, which is subservient to them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Mike,

The problem with this group is that the name is a misnomer, more specifically a red herring in the form of an appeal to emotion. Their name should be "Mayors Against the Legal Civilian Ownership of Guns", however that doesn't have the same emotional impact.

While they are against illegal guns, the method that that they want to use is to make ALL GUNS illegal. As an example, the group has focused on an effort to defeat a bill that would require all states to recognize carry licenses issued by other states. How does restricting the legal carry of firearms combat illegal guns?

Quote Originally Posted by mcm1980 View Post
    I have a question though and please don't flame me. I'm against illegal guns as well. Why does this group get a bad name? I don't want anyone to possess illegal guns so I don't see the harm. Are these mayors confused (besides sexually) on what illegal guns actually are or what?