Utter stupidity - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Utter stupidity

I'd bet she'd be all over the movement to ban dihydrogen monoxide. It's one of the leading causes of death in young children, after all.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    I'd bet she'd be all over the movement to ban dihydrogen monoxide. It's one of the leading causes of death in young children, after all.
    When you put it that way, it just sounds evil, like those evil black assault rifles. But when you call it water, it is not so bad, but those black hunting rifles are still evil.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitcreekok View Post
    When you put it that way, it just sounds evil, like those evil black assault rifles. But when you call it water, it is not so bad, but those black hunting rifles are still evil.
    But when you call an EBR a "Modern Sporting Rifle", doesn't that make you feel all warm and cozy about them? It's all in the names.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Quote Originally Posted by sevans1965 View Post
    I think if some of these politicians smoked pot they might be smarter!
    It couldn't hurt! Right!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    It would be better if she kept her mouth shut and be thought that she was an idiot than to speak and remove ALL doubt!!!!
    Abe Lincoln, zombie killer.

Dumb and Dumber

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Does anybody here still doubt that AmeriKa is full of some of the dumbest F'ing people on this planet? Gov't education.... yeah, that'll do the trick.
    Why do we keep electing the dumbest of the dumb, go figure?
    So who is dumber the elector or the elected? Just saying, when will it stop?
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    Why do we keep electing the dumbest of the dumb, go figure?
    So who is dumber the elector or the elected? Just saying, when will it stop?
    You must always remember who elects Diane and Nancy. They are both from the San Francisco Bay area. Of course the entire state gets to vote for Diane. Oh yeah, the other senator from California is Barbara Boxer. They get what they deserve because they choose what they get.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

9. Am I ever glad I moved out of that state 12 years ago!

dumbest babies ever...
    This woman reminds me of Mumbly Joe Biden. They both should just nod and smile and not say a word. Theyre clearly just too stupid to be allowed to procreate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123