Utter stupidity
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Utter stupidity

Utter stupidity

Just when I thought antis couldn't get any stupider, I run across this:

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

It would be better if she kept her mouth shut and be thought that she was an idiot than to speak and remove ALL doubt!!!!

4. Lol... single use magazine clips with the bullets already inside! There's an idea, let's get right on it! I bet some company would love to sell them to you again and again....

5. Make sure they can be recycled! Save the Earth! Peace, love and unicorns!

Great idea, be sure to use biodegradable components.

Does anybody here still doubt that AmeriKa is full of some of the dumbest F'ing people on this planet? Gov't education.... yeah, that'll do the trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

How do these people get elected to public office?
    Others around her should be embarrassed.

9. The sad thing is, this dumb (rhymes with "hunt") is voting for something she knows absolutely nothing about. Which means she's just following her peers lead!

Yes, she's a puppet doing as her master has instructed. She needs not to understand the rhyme or reason, it's a moot point to her, doesn't matter. As long as she is promised her riches(whatever they may be) she'll do exactly as she's told.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

There's a great article on the Oathkeeper site about just such a polity buffoon and the definition of treason.

Oathkeepers
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast