Unhinged: Chris Matthews Ties TX Prosecutor Murders to Ted Cruz & 2A.

Thread: Unhinged: Chris Matthews Ties TX Prosecutor Murders to Ted Cruz & 2A.

Arrow Unhinged: Chris Matthews Ties TX Prosecutor Murders to Ted Cruz & 2A.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

How dare we not agree with Chris Matthews. Why that's just unAmerican. How can we expect the democratic process to work if we disagree with democrats?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I really wish that this little troll would go to live in Russia or China! That seems to be what he wants this country to turn into!

I see Chris Matthews on MSNBC!

Unhinged: Chris Matthews Ties TX Prosecutor Murders to Ted Cruz & 2A.-28784_397952126953691_603857841_n.jpg
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Chris Matthews is the goofball that said Obama sends a tingle up his leg.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    How dare we not agree with Chris Matthews. Why that's just unAmerican. How can we expect the democratic process work if we disagree with democrats?
    The sarcasm just drips from this one.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Chris Matthews has the IQ of a banana, at best. He's a Progressive Liberal Leftist(PLL) who blames white people for everything that's ever gone wrong... ever. Oh, yeah... and Bush. To him, PBO is his sugar daddy who throws him a few bucks after taking his turn at his @ss. "Feel that tingle yet, Chris? Yeahhh, who's my b!tch?", said PBO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html