We need to stop trashing President Obama's accomplishments. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We need to stop trashing President Obama's accomplishments.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Parham View Post
    I'm going to help you out.....
    Help yourself out and carefully read the quotes in Rhino's post. I would have "Liked" that post a thousand times if possible, if only he had left out the lecture at the end about cutting globalist idiots like you slack for referring to our system of government as something that it's not. And if anyone questions the "globalist" part of that statement, just go to his first link - CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRACY - and look at the "Locations" part of the "About" section. This guy is pushing globalist education (read: indoctrination) as counter-point to questioning DunhamSoeteroObama's origins.

The global messiah shall not be questioned, does that about cover it Jason?

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Help yourself out and carefully read the quotes in Rhino's post. I would have "Liked" that post a thousand times if possible, if only he had left out the lecture at the end about cutting globalist idiots like you slack for referring to our system of government as something that it's not.
    Actually I was siding with you, though I may not have done a good job of explaining that. I usually cut people slack when they use the term 'democracy' as a generalization. But when it comes down to discussing the actual definition of our form of government, as it has in this thread, I do make the distinction that we have a republic. One problem people face today is that dictionaries are changing the way they define democracy, with some saying outright that we have one. It wouldn't surprise me to discover schools are teaching it that way now too. Revisionism run amok yet again.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234