Connecticut Democrat Gov. 'savages' N.R.A's W. LaPierre

Thread: Connecticut Democrat Gov. 'savages' N.R.A's W. LaPierre

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down Connecticut Democrat Gov. 'savages' N.R.A's W. LaPierre

Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy (D) ripped National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday as someone who reminds him of “the clowns at the circus.”

Malloy was responding to LaPierre’s criticism of Connecticut’s new gun restrictions, signed into law after December’s elementary school massacre in Newtown. LaPierre said the new rules won’t affect criminals but will only make things harder for law-abiding citizens.

“Wayne reminds me of the clowns at the circus. They get the most attention and that’s what he’s paid to do,” he said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “This guy is so out of whack, it’s unbelievable. Ninety-two percent of the American people want universal background checks. I can’t get on a plane as the governor of the state of Connecticut without somebody running a background check on me. Why should you be able to buy a gun? Or buy armor-piercing ammunition? It doesn’t make any sense — he doesn’t make any sense, thus my reference to the circus.”

Malloy later pleaded with CNN’s Candy Crowley to “bring [the NRA] back to reality.”

“Why are they against universal background checks when 92 percent of the American public is in favor of them?” he asked. “What this is about is the ability of the gun industry to sell as many guns to as many people as possible even if they’re deranged, even if they’re mentally ill, even if they have a criminal background. They don’t care, they want to sell guns.”

Connecticut Gov. Savages Wayne LaPierre: ?This Guy Is So Out of Whack, It?s Unbelievable? | Video | TheBlaze.com

This Lying LibTarded Fascist is Bloviating that; "92% of the American public are in favor of Universal background Checks"?
    If anyone is stupid enough to believe that's true, then I have a very large bridge in San Francisco that I am selling for a great price.

The only "Clowns @ the Circus" that I'm seeing around here are all of those Fascist Gun Grabbing DumboCrappers like; Dan Malloy, Feinstein ObamaLamaDingDong, Pelosi, Biden and the rest of their LibTarded ilk.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

3. Doesn't matter if there actually were 92% of the pop for it universal background checks, if i's un-Constitutional, it's un-Constitutional.

I don't remember voting on this so where are they getting this number from? A MSNBC poll?

It's a shame that he's a governor of a state in this country. A total non patriot and ass-clown. He and idiots like him are the reason that things are now the way they are. He, and the people of Conn., NY, NJ, & Mass., better fasten their seat belts, because the next Sandy Hook is going to happen right in their back yards, and their crime rates are going to soar. They just put the welcome sign up for all criminals. If it does happen, I defy anyone to be surprised that it happened.

Interesting how liberals are quick to jump on board when the polls show the public agrees with them. Let the polls disagree and then you hear how uneducated people are, they just don't understand. I don't buy the 90% public approval for universal background checks. Maybe if they only polled city dwellers. Listening to some of the gun grabbing babble you would think no one does background checks. Keep in mind the guns used in these high profile shootings were stolen. All the background checks in the would won't stop that. Gun grabbers won't be happy until all guns in private hands are banned.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by nickyg View Post
    It's a shame that he's a governor of a state in this country. A total non patriot and ass-clown. He and idiots like him are the reason that things are now the way they are. He, and the people of Conn., NY, NJ, & Mass., better fasten their seat belts, because the next Sandy Hook is going to happen right in their back yards, and their crime rates are going to soar. They just put the welcome sign up for all criminals. If it does happen, I defy anyone to be surprised that it happened.
    I agree with you 150%. But when it does then the gun grabbing lib-o-rats will say, "See we did not go far enough!" It is NEVER the lib-o-rats fault that their "brilliant" ideas do not work. It is always us "Trolls, minions or pee-ons" (did not mis-spell pee-on) who are clueless as to their superior intellect!

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nickyg View Post
    Yep.....I could not agree with you more.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

They gotta get out of these states and starve them to death financially. New York is getting over populated with illegals looking for freebies. Send some to Connecticut, Maryland, California, Colorado and so on. Those that are producers in those states should find a way to leave and let moon beam, bloomberg and others spend themselves into hell. The liberal elites are not big enough in numbers to keep new York and other bastions of stupidity afloat for long. It is time to starve the pig!

Typical anti behavior. If you can't win with facts then personally attack the other side's messenger.

2Awarrior Guest
    A politician calls somebody else a clown.

WTF

If they had 92% they would NOT have such a hard time passing any damned gun control law they wanted to pass.
    Sure we would find a judge to declare it unconstitutional, but they WOULD be getting a LOT more done IF they had that kind of majority.
    Wishful thinking and arrogance...nothing more.