Your 2nd Amendment Cop Buddy Will Take Your Guns - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your 2nd Amendment Cop Buddy Will Take Your Guns

If the Order he talks about ever does come about, the hardest jobs the cops will have is fighting the board-em from standing around watching the long lines of people with guns turning them in at the obamalama collection stations while wearing their molon labe tee shirts.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Ya just gotta have a little faith....

Quote Originally Posted by ajr2820 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing gunnerbob...thought I misread it. Hmmm....care to clarify TlWheatley?
    If you need to control your soliders or officers etc... you collect their families ( for their own protection against us terrorist of course)
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by TlWheatley View Post
    If you need to control your soliders or officers etc... you collect their families ( for their own protection against us terrorist of course)
    Gotcha. Misunderstood what you meant. You are correct though that would be a tactic used after officers started to question the agenda of TPTB. I don't see that as being part of the opening salvo.
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by TlWheatley View Post
    Oh... I get it, very clever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

those who depend on the government or have a government job they are afraid to lose will defend it by all means they can they will not refuse to obey orders if it means losing their paychecks esp if they depend on them to survive that's a given....i for one would quit a job that told me to obey orders to steal good guys guns or kill citizens that refused to give up their property rights.....best wishes to all during these trying times ..united we stand ....the tyrants wouldn't still be in power if they didn't have willing armies protecting their criminal corrupt asses and agendas
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12