Your 2nd Amendment Cop Buddy Will Take Your Guns
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your 2nd Amendment Cop Buddy Will Take Your Guns

Your 2nd Amendment Cop Buddy Will Take Your Guns

Your 2nd Amendment Cop Buddy Will Take Your Guns by David Hathaway

Sadly, this is probably how it will begin.

"During these escapades, your conservative, "Christian," Republican, pro-2nd Amendment cop buddy will be raring to go. He will be ready to take someone out. He acts like he believes it all. He likes the power, the force, and the feeling of loyalty to a group identity that is unquestioningly focused on "the mission." He is ready to kick someone if they resist. And, he sure as shootin’ rounded up the evil scum’s guns when he broke down the door of Bob and his family, even though he had no personal knowledge of them or any illegalities committed by them.

He will use this latest war story in the Sunday school class he teaches to add to the mystique of his personal life and to show how his profession gives him a unique ability and perspective to comment credibly on Bible lessons. And yes, your cop buddy will still insist that he will never follow the gun grab orders when they come down from Obama."
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

If he doesn't, guess who's family is at risk first.
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by TlWheatley View Post
    If he doesn't, guess who's family is at risk first.
    Wait, is this advocating the theft of firearms from good people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Wait, is this advocating the theft of firearms from good people?
    I was wondering the same thing gunnerbob...thought I misread it. Hmmm....care to clarify TlWheatley?
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

I don't believe odummer is arming the ***** out of the DHS because he thinks most sheriffs and police departments are behind his agenda.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GB-Boater View Post
    I don't believe odummer is arming the ***** out of the DHS because he thinks most sheriffs and police departments are behind his agenda.
    Ignorance is bliss.

IF ignorance is BLISS, those are the two happiest ********** in the world!!!!!!!!!!
    I am old and slow, BUT dead on with my aim!!

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Boater View Post
    Agreed, but the premise of the article is that, while they profess to be on our side (and likely truly feel that way), initially many officers can (and likely will) be manipulated into participation in "gun grabs" in this manner. It's not too far fetched in reality. And BTW, don't take my posts as anti-police...that is not the point of this post.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ajr2820 View Post
    Agreed, but the premise of the article is that, while they profess to be on our side (and likely truly feel that way), initially many officers can (and likely will) be manipulated into participation in "gun grabs" in this manner. It's not too far fetched in reality. And BTW, don't take my posts as anti-police...that is not the point of this post.
    The linked article does not present a far-fetched scenario at all. Thanks for it.

As to the bold part, I think that's just a little too much nuance for many to navigate through. Especially if the "navigator" is a cop.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by ajr2820 View Post
    Give it a few years... you may see this sort of thing in a town near you. For those who don't believe me, remember, you've got more to lose if I'm wrong than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast