60 minutes 4/7/13 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 60 minutes 4/7/13

Last week Rush Limbaugh gave an I-Pad to a young boy who called in and said that he had found that Global Warming was a hoax at his library. The libs are having a cow and saying that Rush was exploiting a child to further his career. But 60 Minutes can stand on child's coffins and that is OK. Don't you just love how the lib-o-rats have a double standard. They use the children everyday. The left always parades kids out for every cause they have. Then they are for abortion and I guess they do that for the children also!!!! All lib-o-rats make me sick!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Also, one father incorrectly said that 11 children were saved when Lanza had to change magazines, which, the father said, justifies limiting magazine capacity to save people. That's totally false; those 11 children were saved by their teacher, who hid them in a bathroom closet and kept them quiet "until the good guys come." No one corrected the father's missunderstanding of what happened. I'm not saying that he lied, just that he was misinformed.
    I'll say it. He lied! I don't feel bad saying so. He doesn't in my mind deserve any lenient treatment because he lost a child. Not when he wants to go out and promote policies that will only lead to more people losing their own children.
    Charlie Given
    Benefactor Life Member NRA and NRA Golden Eagle
    Life Member Gun Owners of America, Life Member of Texas State Rifle Association

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Only a few? That could be said for just about any episode of that show, which is why I never watch it.
    Yeah 15 in one segment is a few.. ;-) but I know most do not watch or want to watch but we must still keep tabs on what our opposition is up to, Heck I cannot stand Geraldo but I listen to the clueless moron just so I will know what ignorant dribble he is spreading as the truth..
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Yeah 15 in one segment is a few.. ;-) but I know most do not watch or want to watch but we must still keep tabs on what our opposition is up to, Heck I cannot stand Geraldo but I listen to the clueless moron just so I will know what ignorant dribble he is spreading as the truth..
    Yes! I'm glad you feel that way, I can't stand his liberal @ss either!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Oh come on folks. 60 Minutes would NEVER be bias!
    Yep. They're right up there with the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood when it comes to impartiality. What could possibly be the problem?
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

7. Not to mention the democraps screaming for gun control before the victims wrre taken away. Who's using who?

You know they could end this controversy real easy if they wanted to....

Sandy Hook Ele had a state of the art video surveillance system installed just a few months prior to the horror...

Camera on every room, every hallway, every entrance, and recorded....

No I am not saying they should show all the evil, but a simple 30 second cut from when the Insane POS broke in..

It would show with out a doubt what weapons he had on him.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanquished View Post
    No surprise here, 60 Minutes is about as unbiased as MSNBC.
    Lol and Fox News is about as Fair and Balanced as a loaded die. Don't get me wrong I appreciate that Fox reports on all the gun related issues that the liberal media skates around but let's be honest.. No media is unbiased. Everybody has an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy Cedo View Post
    Its 60 Minutes...did you really think they were gonna 'report' the truth? Although I did not watch it, I never watch 60 Minutes, I have read several articles regarding that show today, and none of them reported the so-called 'truth', they were just parrots...repeating what has already been said and done. Nothing new there.
    I watch both sides, old saying keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer.

60 Min. hasn't been the same since Mike Wallace left.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast