60 minutes 4/7/13 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 60 minutes 4/7/13

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Lol and Fox News is about as Fair and Balanced as a loaded die. Don't get me wrong I appreciate that Fox reports on all the gun related issues that the liberal media skates around but let's be honest.. No media is unbiased. Everybody has an agenda.
    Tell me, what other news broadcast other that Fox news has both sides of a debate to show different opinions and then leave it up to the viewer to make their own opinion?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Lol and Fox News is about as Fair and Balanced as a loaded die. Don't get me wrong I appreciate that Fox reports on all the gun related issues that the liberal media skates around but let's be honest.. No media is unbiased. Everybody has an agenda.
    Tell me, what other news broadcast other that Fox news has both sides of a debate to show different opinions and then leave it up to the viewer to make their own opinion?
    I read CNN and FOX. Both have articles written by journalists leaning in both directions. However, CNN obviously tends to lean left and Fox obviously tends to lean right. In my opinion they both just interject the other's viewpoints as a way to quell screams of bias, which clearly doesn't work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123