Gang of Eight Proposal Looking Just Like Obama Wants...

Thread: Gang of Eight Proposal Looking Just Like Obama Wants...

Exclamation Gang of Eight Proposal Looking Just Like Obama Wants...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Wasnt the last amnesty program predicated on the fact the the border would be secure? More of the same from Washington and Republicans are so terrorozed as being see as racist, they will cave.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

gang of 8??? disgusting!

Very few of the filth in DC actually want the border closed. The Republicans want it open for the cheap labor and the Democrats want it open for the votes. Really, think about it... how easy would it be to close the border? You're telling me we can build a 20ft high, 5ft thick concrete wall with razor wire all over it? Have cameras and motion sensors, drones even... agents on constant patrol? We can't do that? Why? Oh yeah, it's b/c those funds are being put in the pockets of the corrupt in DC, their ilk and the masses of undeserving useful idiots.

You've been had AmeriKa, how's it feel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html