McCain Doesn't Understand Why Paul & Cruz Would Filibuster Gun Control - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCain Doesn't Understand Why Paul & Cruz Would Filibuster Gun Control

If the 2A goes, the rest will fall like domino's. We can't let that happen.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

McCain still does not understand why he did not get elected. He is a RINO almost Democrat and needs to be put out to pasture.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    It's not the media, she just annoys me. I don't know if it's the glasses, the Nancy Grace hairdo or what, she pisses me off. It could be her weird analogies. I just really wanna slap her.

And no, I did not vote for Obummer. I voted for my older brother by absentee ballot. He wasn't amused when I told him.

edit: She also had no clue what Paul Revere did and ended up quitting being Governor. Just sayin...
    Say what you want about McCain, I'll probably agree with you but, with regards to Sarah, you are all wet. Compare her to Biden and the woman comes across as absolutely brilliant! If she and McCain had won, I wouldn't be so worried if something happened to McCain. But now, can't you just see Biden taking over if something happened to Obama? Damn, that is a picture I can't even try to dream up!

As much as I cant stand the Left, and what they stand for. They at least have the balls to stand up in your face and be who they are! The Republicans are A bunch of turncoats who keep chipping away at what it means to be a rep for the people on the right. Everyday another one caves and starts to adopt the ideology of the left, because they feel that simply representing the right isn't enough to keep them in the gated communities with the private security. Don't Sh!t where you eat is a phrase that comes to mind! Our Repub. leaders are sh!tting in our living room like a pet cat in his turd box...

2Awarrior Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    I just really wanna slap her.
    I was thinking "spank".

I'm in love with her, I admit it. Her and Dorothy Hamill. But I wouldn't want either of them a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    If the 2A goes, the rest will fall like domino's. We can't let that happen.
    Yes, that is what the ObumaNator and his MSNBC, CNN crowd want. So they may make the country safe and put everyone on the same page, the right things to do.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    As much as I cant stand the Left, and what they stand for. They at least have the balls to stand up in your face and be who they are! The Republicans are A bunch of turncoats who keep chipping away at what it means to be a rep for the people on the right. Everyday another one caves and starts to adopt the ideology of the left, because they feel that simply representing the right isn't enough to keep them in the gated communities with the private security. Don't Sh!t where you eat is a phrase that comes to mind! Our Repub. leaders are sh!tting in our living room like a pet cat in his turd box...
    The Republicans have good ideas that would be extremely beneficial, if implemented, but there is no way in hell that the Dems will turn over the power they have amassed. The Republican Party, on the other hand, is very limited in power but is desperately trying to get back in the running. Problem is they don't know how. Before the last election the Reps destroyed the party by having so many potential candidates standing on stages and demeaning each other. They literally destroyed each other and made people afraid to vote for them. There is no party unity and that is starting to show again before the 2014 election. Too many people trying to trump each other in the younger Reps and the older ones distancing themselves in order to not lose what power they have. The Reps have to learn from the Dems and get down and dirty in order to get anywhere. They need to read the Dirty Tricks Book and get to work. Being nice will not get them anywhere and they should have learned that by now. If it were possible, I would like to see a third party develop with people we could have confidence in, who could straighten out the country and take us back to being self sufficient and take back our place in the world. Statesmen who could not be swayed by greed but would put the country first, people that we could all have confidence in and also take pride in. That is a nice dream but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for it!

Attachment 9365

Quote Originally Posted by 2Awarrior View Post
    I was thinking "spank".

I'm in love with her, I admit it. Her and Dorothy Hamill. But I wouldn't want either of them a heartbeat away from the Presidency.
    Haha, that's funny right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Don't you think it will be beneficial to make the senators stand up and put their vote on record? There are dems in red states that need to be pinned down. You allow them to waffle and they may hold onto their seats. Make them say yeah or nay. As it is a filibuster allows them to vilify republicans and work behind the scenes to try to put gun control in place.

Make them vote, turn on the light and watch the cockroaches scatter. Even if it passes the Senate it will die in the house.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

I agree that the strategy is all wrong...I am talking about things like boarder control, what to do with the illegals that are already here...abortion, now gun control. It seems to me that the republicans are afraid to take a stand and stick with it. It would seem to me that most on the right would favor deportation of illegals, and correct me if i am wrong, but didn't the right once upon a time dis-approve of abortion as a means of birth control? Now people like Mc cain and Rubio are talking about amnesty, and most of the right have gotten on the abortion bandwagon. And i feel a change coming in the gun battle with the right allowing certain changes so that they can seem more compassionate. In a nutshell I just feel that the people who are saying that there is no right or left anymore are making more sense than they used too....I agree that they are desperate to get some control back, but it seems to me that the way they are going about it is by becoming MORE like the LEFT. And as far as a third party, I am all in on that one. But I thought that was what the tea party was supposed to be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The Republicans have good ideas that would be extremely beneficial, if implemented, but there is no way in hell that the Dems will turn over the power they have amassed. The Republican Party, on the other hand, is very limited in power but is desperately trying to get back in the running. Problem is they don't know how. Before the last election the Reps destroyed the party by having so many potential candidates standing on stages and demeaning each other. They literally destroyed each other and made people afraid to vote for them. There is no party unity and that is starting to show again before the 2014 election. Too many people trying to trump each other in the younger Reps and the older ones distancing themselves in order to not lose what power they have. The Reps have to learn from the Dems and get down and dirty in order to get anywhere. They need to read the Dirty Tricks Book and get to work. Being nice will not get them anywhere and they should have learned that by now. If it were possible, I would like to see a third party develop with people we could have confidence in, who could straighten out the country and take us back to being self sufficient and take back our place in the world. Statesmen who could not be swayed by greed but would put the country first, people that we could all have confidence in and also take pride in. That is a nice dream but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for it!

Attachment 9365

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12