McCain Doesn't Understand Why Paul & Cruz Would Filibuster Gun Control
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McCain Doesn't Understand Why Paul & Cruz Would Filibuster Gun Control

Arrow McCain Doesn't Understand Why Paul & Cruz Would Filibuster Gun Control

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Why doesn't he understand, the answer is simple..
    1. Sold out (they are holding someone hostage)...
    2. Dementia
    3. Alzheimer's because he obviously has forgotten his service to our nation in Viet Nam!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Blog Entries
    See? This is why I didn't vote for the McCain/Palin ticket. That and Sarah Palin by herself is no better than Hilldawg.

McCain is way out of step with the Arizona people. They have to vote him out.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    See? This is why I didn't vote for the McCain/Palin ticket. That and Sarah Palin by herself is no better than Hilldawg.
    I MUST agree with you on McCain but I MUST disagree with you on Sarah. I had to hold my nose when I voted for McCain bit I liked Sarah. I really do NOT get why people hate her so. Sarah is the perfect woman that any man should want. she is smart, great looking, willing to work, likes sports, likes guns, hunting and I could go on. I believe a lot of people have drank the kool-ade that the lib media have put out about her. I have agreed with most of your posts but on this I MUST disagree.

I would guess then that you voted for obummer in '08 and then you must have helped get us started down this road we are on. While I have ALWAYS disliked McCain, I knew that obummer would be a total disaster for this country. So far I have been right on that. McCain was going to change parties when he did not get the nod from the GOP to run for Prez. Bush got it and he was against Bush from day one. The lib media loved him for that and he thought they were his friends. As much as I dislike McCain I did vote for him because he was by far better than obummer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    I MUST agree with you on McCain but I MUST disagree with you on Sarah. I had to hold my nose when I voted for McCain bit I liked Sarah. I really do NOT get why people hate her so. Sarah is the perfect woman that any man should want. she is smart, great looking, willing to work, likes sports, likes guns, hunting and I could go on. I believe a lot of people have drank the kool-ade that the lib media have put out about her. I have agreed with most of your posts but on this I MUST disagree.

I would guess then that you voted for obummer in '08 and then you must have helped get us started down this road we are on. While I have ALWAYS disliked McCain, I knew that obummer would be a total disaster for this country. So far I have been right on that. McCain was going to change parties when he did not get the nod from the GOP to run for Prez. Bush got it and he was against Bush from day one. The lib media loved him for that and he thought they were his friends. As much as I dislike McCain I did vote for him because he was by far better than obummer.

It's not the media, she just annoys me. I don't know if it's the glasses, the Nancy Grace hairdo or what, she pisses me off. It could be her weird analogies. I just really wanna slap her.

And no, I did not vote for Obummer. I voted for my older brother by absentee ballot. He wasn't amused when I told him.

edit: She also had no clue what Paul Revere did and ended up quitting being Governor. Just sayin...

Sarah is hated by the liberal media because she is a conservative and they fear her. The media doesn't pay any attention to people they don't fear. They loved McCain because he is one of them, Sarah isn't one of them. She is still in the forefront of the conservative movement. Does anyone believe Biden would get the pass he gets from his weird statements if he wasn't a liberal? Give me a break.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Sarah is hated by the liberal media because she is a conservative and they fear her. The media doesn't pay any attention to people they don't fear. They loved McCain because he is one of them, Sarah isn't one of them. She is still in the forefront of the conservative movement. Does anyone believe Biden would get the pass he gets from his weird statements if he wasn't a liberal? Give me a break.
    You are right there. If Sarah had a D behind her name she would be held up as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Sarah is EVERYTHING that the libs say that women should be, but since she has an R behind her name AND Conservative she MUST be destroyed! Now if she was like McCain and beat up on Conservatives the media would like her too.

The lib-o-rats play book says that if anyone is perceived to be a threat then they MUST be destroyed and the bigger the threat then the more they must be taken out. The more the lib-o-rats hate her the more I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McCain is a sellout, can not be trusted to look out for our interests at all.

The Hired Help in D.C. are not listening to us at all. Jeff Flake, a new comer to the Senate, is picking up bad habits. McCain and other elite folks do not have to crawl thru the unsavory folks that we, the folks, are made to. They have the gated communities, armed guards, on our dime, and think all is well in Paradise. No matter which side wins this it is not going to be good. This is only the beginning. It is funny that the Second Amendment is going to be the First one to go.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast