CT Governorís Office Threatens Veteran With Arrest For Questioning Gun Ban

Thread: CT Governorís Office Threatens Veteran With Arrest For Questioning Gun Ban

By: Tim Brown
    Read more: Connecticut Governor Malloy Office Threatens Veteran With Arrest For Questioning Gun Ban
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

2Awarrior Guest
    I hope all the soldiers that are poised to follow the orders of their well-armed agencies (DHS, NOAA, etc) against their own countrymen are paying attention, here. Your bosses will use you til they use you up, and then ignore you(?)

(yeah, I know...NOAA. WTF..)

This gentleman is to be commended for his tenacity in trying to get answers from his governor for violation of the Constitution. As usual, when someone questions the authority of those imposing illegal legislation, threats are made to intimidate the "malcontents." It is only those who are willing to stand up and be counted that will help change illegal laws and make the government conform to the Constitution. Apparently there aren't that many willing to do that because we see everyday where like action is taking place in other states. Maybe we can get some sanity in government in 2014!

The hits just keep on coming....
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

When things don't go their way I guess the answer is just freakin' arrest everyone. Hmmm, maybe if the courts get so backlogged that it makes their heads spin will they then see the error of their ways.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    When things don't go their way I guess the answer is just freakin' arrest everyone. Hmmm, maybe if the courts get so backlogged that it makes their heads spin will they then see the error of their ways.
    Lol, I don't think that should be funny but I laughed a bit. Although I see the implications of such a thing, and yes, that is the answer... I think you'll see more of it over the next few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Has it gotten to the point in this country that you can no longer question or disagree with government officials without being threatened? Do I smell gun powder in the air?